New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 416 of 416 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416
Results 4,151 to 4,155 of 4155
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by carwish View Post
    Thank you sa info Sir. Ang layo nga ng difference ng PMS cost ng Ford at ISUZU. Although I was also expecting a huge difference in fuel consumption pero mukhang halos same lang pala (9km/l vs. 10km/l).
    Malakas na sa fuel ang Mux bluepower as compared to the orginal Mux, alam ko nag 13km/liter yun mga na una owners dito nun

For one, the orginal mUX only has a 17” tires, while the mux bluepower sporting 18” rims

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    My point is by doing so manufacturers can completely remove the possibility of pedal confusion. As for 'there can be only one' it's trivially easy to put a bypass on the accelerator when both pedals are pressed because cars today are all drive-by-wire.
    I drive AT and MT car. This will confused more driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by carwish View Post
    Hi po sa lahat! I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but since I'm a newbie and I can't start a new thread, this seems like a thread that I might post these inquiries. Anyway, I am planning of buying a new SUV and my choices are among these popular SUVs: Terra, Montero, MUX, Fortuner, Everest and Trailblazer. I have (sort of) checked their specs and now I'm just curious as to how each stack up against each other in terms of post-purchase costs (in particular, PMS costs and fuel economy). I'd like to crowdsource and I'd really appreciate it if owners of these SUVs could post how much their first few visits to CASA cost them and how is the fuel economy (both in city and highways) of their SUV. Thanks!
    Compared PMS notes with an Everest owner. Everest cost >> Montero

Sent from my Redmi S2 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Basta ako MUx ko naka total of P 6k pa lang gastos ko sa PMs. 1K, 5k, 10k,

Yun dalwa una 1k, 5k, average 3.6k per PMS, binayadan ko lang butal kasi nga may service coupon ako nun binilw , libre labor.

10k dina libre labor, so nagbayad ako ng 4k? Or was it 3k sa labor sa total of 8k 10k PMs

Sa Ford Ranger, nakaka 45k nasa PMS, 10,20,30, 40k, pero 25k pa lang natakbo. Average of 10-12k per pms

So kitang kita talaga ang difference Ford vs Isuzu.

Fuel Economy, I average 1.5k per month siguro, kasi gastos ko sa diesel is like 4k a month, spread to three diesel cars, 1.5k MuX , 1.5k Ranger, 1k ko dun sa coding ko na Hyindai Crdi na luma na din

If I am to report the computer trip meter, Ranger is always 9km/ liter, mux is 10km/liter. Pure city bumper traffic
    Wow I didn't knew there was a large discrepancy in PMS. Thanks for the info.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Can confirm the HUGE PMS bills with Ford. Also use an Everest as a city runabout. Nice car but going in for regularly scheduled service is a pain every time.