New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    ^ Adventure front facing naa ung bago
    actually mas maluwag luggage area niya with 3rd row in use compared sa innova pero
    ang problema is ung knee room for 3rd row passenger and headroom too, para saaking mas matagtag pa advie compared sa crosswind(That's just me hehe)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

actually mas maluwag luggage area niya with 3rd row in use compared sa innova pero
    ang problema is ung knee room for 3rd row passenger and headroom too, para saaking mas matagtag pa advie compared sa crosswind(That's just me hehe)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post

For me its the crosswind mas matagtag. lols

Front facing 3rd row seats Advie namin. The 3rd row seat of the Advie REALLY sucks. Masikip, mababa for tall guys like me. Mas masarap pa 3rd row seat ng Ertiga ko.

Innova vs Advie in cargo space, Innova wins kasi yung 2nd row nun foldable din eh.

Madami din Advie for cheap sa Psbank repo lot, by the way.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Front facing 3rd row seats Advie namin. The 3rd row seat of the Advie REALLY sucks. Masikip, mababa for tall guys like me. Mas masarap pa 3rd row seat ng Ertiga ko.
    Yeah triny ko sumakay nung bago pa adventure ng relative ko wala talaga knee room saka headroom lalo na kung 5'9 ka hehe
    Last edited by crosswind; June 10th, 2015 at 01:41 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    But then again, if it's Adventure versus Avanza, sa Adventure na ako. Never expect much in terms of comfort when it comes to a Jurassic AUV like this. It does deliver when it comes to loading capacity, reliability, durability and ease of maintenance though. If the front facing 3rd row is too tight, I suppose there's always the option of converting it to side facing benches.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ganda ng nakita kong orange na mobilio RS! the lower variant is not so bad din nung nakita ko sa mall. interior though, too bland for me. yung seats di gaanong comfy. i find the seating position too low na parang pick up. what i like are the trunk space kahit gamit ang 3rd row and yung dami ng cup and bottle holders. can't comment on the engine and ride kasi di ko naman natest drive.

so far di pa ko nagsisisi sa pagkuha ng ertiga hehe

ganda ng nakita kong orange na mobilio RS! the lower variant is not so bad din nung nakita ko sa mall. interior though, too bland for me. yung seats di gaanong comfy. i find the seating position too low na parang pick up. what i like are the trunk space kahit gamit ang 3rd row and yung dami ng cup and bottle holders. can't comment on the engine and ride kasi di ko naman natest drive.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post

Lolz

Yes, walang sisi din dito

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I'm also eyeing on these compact MPV's since I am planning to buy our new car for family use, it would also be used mostly in steep roads and there are unpaved roads as well but not steep

Is Ertiga suitable for driving in steep roads on a day to day basis? If not what other compact mpv's are suitable for such roaways?

Also is there a thread about comparison of non compact MPV/AUV? I wanted to read about but can't find one, if you are kind enough to share a link.

I'm also eyeing on these compact MPV's since I am planning to buy our new car for family use, it would also be used mostly in steep roads and there are unpaved roads as well but not steep

Is Ertiga suitable for driving in steep roads on a day to day basis? If not what other compact mpv's are suitable for such roaways?

Also is there a thread about comparison of non compact MPV/AUV? I wanted to read about but can't find one, if you are kind enough to share a link.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    consider na ba ninyo yung baha ng metro manila? sana, ask tayo sa flood wading depth of these vehicles. share natin dito

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Agree on the flood and high humps.
    How high are the MPV?
    with or without the side skirts.

Agree on the flood and high humps.
    How high are the MPV?
    with or without the side skirts.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by carandz View Post

You can create one. How steep is steep?

Methinks, if Antipolo-hairpin-area-like, and lots (+/- 20% of your total mileage) of them, then buy high torque diesels.

You never know when you will need the extra torque.