New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Para sa mga nagbabalak bumili ng compact MPV

Check this out para malaman kung paano ang shock absorption ng Ertiga at Mobilio.

If sensitive ka sa uga-uga, then the Mobilio is for you. Else, Ertiga still takes the "bang for the buck" award.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Since wala pang post dito about the Grand Livina: http://www.topgear.com.ph/features/c...-toyota-innova

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Since wala pang post dito about the Grand Livina: http://www.topgear.com.ph/features/columns/wrong-car-right-car-online/nissan-grand-livina-vs-toyota-innova

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Wow. This thread is very good. Hope every body would contribute. Count me in sa mga nagpaplano bili ng compact mpv.Battle of the Compact MPVs (Ertiga, APV, Avanza, Mobilio, etc).

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Since wala pang post dito about the Grand Livina: http://www.topgear.com.ph/features/c...-toyota-innova

when i inquired some months ago at the casa, i was informed that while the grand livina is a current model offering, it has to be imported into the country once there is an order for one. somehow, that didn't sit well with me.. papano piyesa..?
    Last edited by dr. d; April 9th, 2015 at 12:01 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Mas gusto ko ertiga..

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    In this segment, I'd still go for the Avanza. Say what you want about it being unrefined but it is proven to be reliable with many units in cab and patrol service. This also means that parts are not a problem anywhere. The Toyota badge ensures good resale value when the time comes too. I say it's a good car if one only wants a reliable appliance that ferries from point A to point B without fail.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

when i inquired some months ago at the casa, i was informed that while the grand livina is a current model offering, it has to be imported into the country once there is an order for one. somehow, that didn't sit well with me.. papano piyesa..?
    Malamang ganun din yun processo unless common hung part

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    In this segment, I'd still go for the Avanza. Say what you want about it being unrefined but it is proven to be reliable with many units in cab and patrol service. This also means that parts are not a problem anywhere. The Toyota badge ensures good resale value when the time comes too. I say it's a good car if one only wants a reliable appliance that ferries from point A to point B without fail.
    Good points.

Except for resale value. Since, it is based on perception at the time you sell it. So, one cannot predict resale value.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Malamang ganun din yun processo unless common hung part
    yup. i crossed it out from my list then and there.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 13th, 2015 at 10:16 PM.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast