New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mazda MPV or First Gen Starex.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    At that price your basically getting a 10yr old car/van. Better get the model with lots of spare/surplus parts.

Nakakuha ka nga ng sariwang kia carnival, hirap naman pyesa lalo na kung province ka.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    adventure, hilander, revo

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    If you want something sturdy, reliable, fuel efficient, and with lots of cheap spare parts, better get the diesel Revo or Adventure. Our Revo has been quite reliable over the years. Underpinnings are extremely sturdy (aside from ball joints, nothing has been replaced in the suspension), and it has not disappointed me while crossing hood-level flood. As compared to the Hilander, these two are also less susceptible to smoke belching, though not quite as fuel efficient. These cars are also very versatile. I've tried transporting 13 passengers (3+4+6), loaded a Samsung 6.5kg washing machine, and transported a glass table that wouldn't fit on our Strada's bed.

But then again, this may very well be the age wherein many major parts would need to be replaced. With our Revo diesel, I've had three major repair jobs this year alone... If it is an end seller, better ask the stuff that has already been replaced.

This budget will most likely get you the 1st gen (non-intercooled) Starex. I'd forego this one as it is quite notorious for it's rust issues. It'll be great if you can find a Millenium edition that is in good condition though. It is much more powerful and comfortable than the AUVs.
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Ahaha well all I can say is toyota lite ace. 130k for gas variant. Still parts are available. Still having fun driving it in our province. Tahimik and still fuel efficient.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    You can get an Innova VVTi for that amount hehehehe...

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by frostmourn View Post
    Ahaha well all I can say is toyota lite ace. 130k for gas variant. Still parts are available. Still having fun driving it in our province. Tahimik and still fuel efficient.
    oven toaster

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hindi ko halata wala palang mention of fuel efficiency sa criteria. So pwede pala ang mga tulad ng Expedition? It is a staple American workhorse, after all. And there's always the option of converting to LPG.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Get a Delica Space Gear 4x4. Only issue is it's converted.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguarpw View Post
    Get a Delica Space Gear 4x4. Only issue is it's converted.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    para mo na ring sinabing bumili siya ng kabaong niya

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast