New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ronallandottk View Post
    Probably because the hatch makes you look like a practical family man.
    i'll have to disagree with you on this: by that logic, men who drive vans and station wagons should have most of the girlies' attention :D

just like most men are more practical with, say clothes or grooming, women are more practical with cars. i.e. kung mas maarte ang babae sa pananamit/make up, ang lalake naman mas maarte sa pagpili ng kotse B).

given a choice i'd get a small car...problema kasi ung nakakasabay mo sa daan, 16-wheeler, bus, and those annoying wang wang convoys. lugi ka sa banggaan...not to mention crater-like potholes and flooding.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post

One cute hatchback not mentioned above is Mazda 3 hatchback. Looks like a BMW 1 series. BMW 1 series, malakas din appeal sa mga chickababes.

Because you own one bro.?.....

9100:thatsit:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hatch was always been about the sleek lines specially the oldschool 60's,70's and 80's even the 90's they are ***y like a womans body.

Toyota 2000GT

Nissan Fairlady Z

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Maxda RX7 FC3S

specially The AE86

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    just like most men are more practical with, say clothes or grooming, women are more practical with cars. i.e. kung mas maarte ang babae sa pananamit/make up, ang lalake naman mas maarte sa pagpili ng kotse B).
    Yeah, I think this is also one reason why you could seldom see modified cars driven by girls.

IMHO, given she has, say, an extra 15000 pesos on her wallet ready to be spent, she'd rather go to Serendra and go home with bags of girl stuff (make-up, bags, shoes, clothes etc) ... Whereas we motorheads with that same amount of extra money would like be seen at Banawe or Evangelista buying stuff we can't even eat or wear.. .. or maybe somewhere else like a "massage health spa" ...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Pag hatchback kasi mukhang early 20s ang dating. Binata.

Ito pansin ko ang tamaraw fx, avanza, adventure malakas ang dating sa matrona.

clean, stock-looking is more elegant vs with those "pang-araro" kits and kulahan spoilers..

baste me, i believe na bigger and flat-folding space in the boot is better than the cramp hatch...:naughty2:

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    baste me, i believe na bigger and flat-folding space in the boot is better than the cramp hatch...:naughty2:
    I think the folding rear seats in the Civic hatch is good enough to bed two persons ... but the extremely low headroom could make "things" hard and limit "the moves" ... :naughty2:

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    clean, stock-looking is more elegant vs with those "pang-araro" kits and kulahan spoilers..

YES. I'd rather spend that 15k on consumables, PMS rather than wings or whatever. that or a really good ICE system.

kung gusto nyo malaking space edi sa campershell

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 4agze View Post
    Maxda RX7 FC3S

specially The AE86

pardon my ignorance but are these not classified as coupes? kasi im thinking the civics have sedans, coupes and hatches. those above look like coupes :D

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Bakit nga ba malakas ang dating ng mga hatch cars sa chicks?