New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    so true.

I have driven cars for a long time (L300, Toyota box type, Nissan Sentra, MB van) and just recently bought myself a brand new Hyundai Eon (first time to own a brand new car). A few things i noticed driving this baby for 2 months so far:

1. Pinipinahan ako ng nga jeep at bus! They might think Im a new driver and is trying to intimidate me.
    2. My horn is as weak as sh*t and is not helping my car in ANY way. even pedestrians DO NOT give way. This is SURELY my first upgrade.

Im a big guy in a small car and when push comes to shove, magkakaalaman hahahaha

Para hindi off-topic: I choose the accent CRDi as well. may nakita akong sedan type color white and looks BEAUTIFUL! mas bagay sa babae. second choice: ford ecosport.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Update:

Went to some dealers yesterday,

It seems we can get a 2013 Accent diesel hatch, there's a unit available in one of the dealerships i went into.

Hopefully, if all things went according to plan, the unit will be released within the week.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    ^Congratulations! My friend (also a woman) got her brand new 2013 Accent hatch diesel (manual) yesterday. She's very happy with it although she wishes she got the model with the back-up camera. Pero she's very happy with it naman.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by admiralpye View Post
    ^Congratulations! My friend (also a woman) got her brand new 2013 Accent hatch diesel (manual) yesterday. She's very happy with it although she wishes she got the model with the back-up camera. Pero she's very happy with it naman.

Chinese girl ba yan, and sa Hyundai Balintawak ba?

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Chinese girl ba yan, and sa Hyundai Balintawak ba?

Yes! :-) She's Chinese nga and sa Balintawak kumuha. Did you test drive there kahapon?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hyundai balintawak? Laus group yan, mahal magpa-pms dyan. I hope dun lang kayo bibili pero sa ibang dealer ang pm. Hyundai balintawak charges 30-50% more than other hyundai casas. Try nyo pa-quote ng pm sa ibang casa before going to them for pm.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by admiralpye View Post
    Yes! :-) She's Chinese nga and sa Balintawak kumuha. Did you test drive there kahapon?

Hehe. Sya nga yung sinasabi ni Macy na nagpa reserve ng 2013 Accent na last unit nila. It was the blue one and i think will be released on Friday, if i am not mistaken.

Anyway, we can get naman another 2013 unit from another dealer, just waiting for the confirmation within the day.

*yebo, mahal nga sa Balintawak, i never brought the getz sa dealer na yan, sa NE ako nagpapa PMS nung getz nung sister ko.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Hehe. Sya nga yung sinasabi ni Macy na nagpa reserve ng 2013 Accent na last unit nila. It was the blue one and i think will be released on Friday, if i am not mistaken.

Anyway, we can get naman another 2013 unit from another dealer, just waiting for the confirmation within the day.

*yebo, mahal nga sa Balintawak, i never brought the getz sa dealer na yan, sa NE ako nagpapa PMS nung getz nung sister ko.

Close friend yata ng Dad nya yung dealer. Ah baka hindi sya yung nakita nyo kasi silver yung kinuha nya na unit :-)

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1401378404.743518.jpg

Update:
    Made a reservation for the 2013 model accent earlier. Just waiting for the bank's PO. 50%dp, 36months to pay
    Free LTO, matting, 3M tint with full windshield, key chain, back sensor, and other usual freebies. comprehensive insurance free from bank.
    We got the Clean Blue one, there's one silver color left, also 2013 model. Just saw it when i visited the garage/yard. Anybody wants to get it, just let me know, i'll refer you to my SAles consultant

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Pwede na close itong thread.

The unit was released earlier. Drove it from the showroom to my place. Sa akin muna fornthe next few days, palit na agad ng mags at silver na europa. That's it for now 😀

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Bagong kotse