New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by turboride View Post
    Brad, i know nagpapalimit ka lang sa fiesta and accent -- pero may choices ka pa sa 700k. My personal opinion is that the jazz still leads this segment. Dali pa pormahan. In my experience, hatchbacks are not keepers unless you buy it as a second car or its a mini. If that will be you're first car, (same as my EG hatch long ago) you will be bound to sell that when you have 2 kids and a yaya. Yung Jazz madaling idispose for a good price. Opinion ko lang naman brad.
    Yung 1.3S M/T 752K, dagdag kunti at IMO may laban ito sa Fiesta hatch. I might choose this kais mas maluwag actually.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Dont think of the issue right now. It is still a long way, and there will still be resolution for those issues. Better check the issues 2months before you buy. So you still have a lot of time to decide.

Ford is doing something about the suspension issue. So by the time you buy, these issue will be fix. From the review, Accent hatch will have more cargo space. Pero for now, since wala pa yung Accent hatch, do some test driving na lang.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    pa OT: ano ba mas appealing sa inyo mga dude, yung Accent Hatch or Accent Sedan?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    I saw in another thread here that the Accent hatch may be out of your price range.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    pa OT: ano ba mas appealing sa inyo mga dude, yung Accent Hatch or Accent Sedan?
    Accent Hatch.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    fiesta waw!!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    I recommend Fofi. after reading so much about it with its excellent handling, fuel economy and other ++ features (TOP GEAR UK) I decided to buy it even with the arrival of the new Accent. I just can't get over the hump of branding I guess.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Thanks for the inputs guys. im still leaning more towards FOFI but any comments are welcome. Now, just to make the choices harder, I think I'll add Honda Jazz... hehe.. =)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Which is the "Badder" Choice? 2010 Ford Fiesta vs 2011 Hyundai Accent