New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    mr fox i suggest na unahin mo muna spelling mo.. bawal text-speak/jeje-language dito.

mahanap ka ng car ng kaya mo i-maintain, not just looks.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    fine.im not actually here to read all your nitty bitty rules.i strongly think you replied just to tell me that and your trollin'.jeje-language?hell,have you seen excessive use of consonants or unecessary letters in my spelling?but c'mon its cool.it's just that you should have replied something with sense.look at my post again,have you seen the selections?and your telling me if i can maintain? well yes,I CAN.i was rather asking the best performer among them and the least cost to keep.getting me now?

....and by the way,since we're on the spelling topic,you might want to change the spelling of your name,cos last time i checked there's no Z in "always".

keep it real man.seriously.thanks!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    stock s2000 would be your best bet, the most fun car in your choices if you'll keep it stock. but if you have the money and time i would get the S15 since there's so many mods available for it.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    alright cool,thanks foresterx. how about the service/parts?where do you think is the easiest to get here?and could you name good autoshops for the repairs?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    not sure where the best place to get honda parts in philippines, since i've never own a honda. i'm sure niky or ghosthunter could help you out.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Got your PM. Answered.

Like I said in the PM, the S2000 is fitting if you're a hardcore trackster... it's like a big go-kart... and it bites like one if you push over the edge... but for a daily driver, I'd take an S15 (make sure the conversion is absolutely foolproof... have it done at a reputable shop or have it checked by a good mechanic). An S15 is more spacious, more civil, and has more low-down torque (in turbo form) for easy-to-access highway performance.

And there are tons of mods available for Nissan turbo motors.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
B> Mazda Rx-7