New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by playplugg View Post
    kung sa current era, kung city driving + may laging sakay na tao or certain heavy loads,

Adventure at Crosswind, maliban sa very fuel economy, hindi magastos sa maintenance (basic technology) kahit ilusob sa baha, (wag lang tumirik), very minimal lang ang effect, ang kailangan lang is i-repack lahat ng mga bearing sa under-chassis. + yung passenger load, maraming pwede isakay, (depende sa size at weight ng tao)

disadvantage, beyond 100KPH na ang takbo, nagiging diesel guzzler na, (dahil sa price range ng diesel unlike 10yrs ago..hehehe ) walang airbag/ABS,

kung combination ng city at highway driving, innova na, maliban sa latest technology ng engines at electrical components,
    meron nang SRS airbag at ABS, (unlike nung unang labas ng innova in 2005, airbag lang at walang ABS)

Ang disadvantage, hindi pwede kargahan ng mabibigat na bagay lalo kung sa delivery, (mostly ang interior ng innova, maraming plastic materials) at less yung passenger load, (unlike sa crosswind/adventure, kasya ang 10people)

Sir, jaggerx3,

Sa akin on my own preference, Revo for me, (unfortunately, out of production model),
    ipapamana na sa akin yung revo pero yung parents ko, gusto pa rin nila gamitin.

Maliban sa smooth ride (kahit naka-molye), very comfort ang passengers at napaka-luwag sa space, and also, sarap i-drive ang revo, di ko lang sure pero parang hindi nakakasawa-i drive, (comfort driving, dali sa maneuvering situation and lakas ng hatak kahit low torque)

all around usage, pwede for passengers at pwede rin pang-deliver, + yung mga accessories, hindi complicated...kahit ilusob sa baha, hangga't umaandar ang makina, hindi basta-basta mag-stall ang makina,

kung naka-wait po kayo Sir ng 3yrs, kami naman po, 10yrs! pero very worth it, ni minsan in 10yrs duration, hindi po nasira yung revo namin, ngayon pa lang po nag-occur yung mga sakit ng lumang sasakyan...

BTW: gas po yung revo namin, and very fuel efficient pa rin....(6-7KMS/L sa "Stop-and-go-traffic" and 10-11KMS/L for highway driving, max at 100KPH speed) kung walang aircon, kayang pantayan ang mga old-school diesel..
    Pangarap ko rin ipamana sa akin ng parents ko yung Revo nila. Kaya lang di nagyari yun

Minsan nag ccommute ako papasok nakaksakay ako ng Revo. Ang ganda ng ride compared sa crosswind at advie na UV Express. Di matagtag gaano. Pero since GS ang current ride ng family, naninibago na rin sa space. Hinahanap ko yung luwag ng GS. Hehe

Na miss ko tuloy Revo namin

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    With the Revo, hindi naman guzzler kapag beyond 100km/h ang takbo. 10km/L ang average FC on a Baguio trip. In fact around 1/4 tank lang nakonsumo from QC to La Union. Average speed on the highway was 100-120, bihira bumaba dun. Yung buong stretch ng SCTEX nasa 120. Lumakas lang ang konsumo nung paakyat na ng Kennon Road. That took roughly another 1/4 tank, hence the 10km/L average. Doon, nasa 40-70 for the most part ang takbo ko. RPM ranges from 3000-4000.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    If i were to chose between the two
    I'wll go for the innova and crosswind
    tested ko na innova at 139k kms
    and crosswind xuv at at 90k kms
    adventure sikip ng legroom sa fornt facing saka halos tumama na ulo mo sa ceiling
    i'm 5'9

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    adventure sikip ng legroom sa fornt facing saka halos tumama na ulo mo sa ceiling
    i'm 5'9
    Bro masikip yung legroom pero ang halos tumama ay yung ulo? Aling ulo ba yan? 🙊😏😜

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    alam mo na

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Innova, hands down, panalo dito.

Pero kung among the three (Revo, Adventure, Crosswind), sa Revo ako, kaso out of production na. Pinaka-ayaw ko, Crosswind (kung personal use).

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    ^ why crosswind sir?
    among those youy stated i dont like the adventure mababa ground clearance and maliit tires
    niya and matagtag

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    ^ why crosswind sir?
    among those youy stated i dont like the adventure mababa ground clearance and maliit tires
    niya and matagtag

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    My take on this:

Engine Responsiveness: Toyota (hands down. Jurassic ang engines ng Isuzu and Adventure)
    Space: Tie between Toyota and Isuzu (Mitsu's a bit too cramped for my liking)
    Fuel Economy: Toyota (CRDI as compared to Isuzu and Mitsu's DI)
    Ride comfort: Toyota
    Engine reliability: Tie between Isuzu and Mitsu (They been around for the longest time, esp with the Mits engine)

Personally, Id go for the Isuzu for practical reasons. I just need a no frills vehicle to get from A to B. I own the grandfather of the sportivo (97 hilander) which was purchased brand new then. It has proven to be reliable vehicle clocking up 300K (private use lang po yan). The only major issue bugging me now is an overhaul due to lack of due diligence in checking the oil level (culprit was an oil leak from the alternator hose). Note that this is my vehicle's 1st major engine issue. Other issues in the past were pretty minor (changed almost the entire aircon system EXCEPT the compressor which is miraculously still working, upgraded alternator to higher amperage, calibrated injection pump and replaced injectors after 16 years of faithful service and the normal consumables like battery, tires, filters, fluids, etc.)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boy astig View Post
    My take on this:

Engine Responsiveness: Toyota (hands down. Jurassic ang engines ng Isuzu and Adventure)
    Space: Tie between Toyota and Isuzu (Mitsu's a bit too cramped for my liking)
    Fuel Economy: Toyota (CRDI as compared to Isuzu and Mitsu's DI)
    Ride comfort: Toyota
    Engine reliability: Tie between Isuzu and Mitsu (They been around for the longest time, esp with the Mits engine)

Personally, Id go for the Isuzu for practical reasons. I just need a no frills vehicle to get from A to B. I own the grandfather of the sportivo (97 hilander) which was purchased brand new then. It has proven to be reliable vehicle clocking up 300K (private use lang po yan). The only major issue bugging me now is an overhaul due to lack of due diligence in checking the oil level (culprit was an oil leak from the alternator hose). Note that this is my vehicle's 1st major engine issue. Other issues in the past were pretty minor (changed almost the entire aircon system EXCEPT the compressor which is miraculously still working, upgraded alternator to higher amperage, calibrated injection pump and replaced injectors after 16 years of faithful service and the normal consumables like battery, tires, filters, fluids, etc.)
    by reckoning, toyota wins in 3 / 5 considerations, and ties in 1 / 4. that means, it wins in 3.5 out of 5 criteria.
    so why choose isuzu..?
    pardon but... isuzu wins in engine reliability only because it's been around longer, and not really because the others are worse...
    bottom line: bakit pa pagtiya-tiyagaan ang isa, kung malinaw namang lamang yung iba?
    and i'm not sure i would consent to being dis-comforted (heh heh) because i like the (arguably) longer-lived engine..
    and it's not as if you're spending considerably more... or less...

the value of this thread is, you see other points of view which you might not have considered before.. then we can make a "more-informed" decision..

my 97 centavos' worth..
    Last edited by dr. d; July 15th, 2014 at 10:03 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
AUV comparison:Toyota Innova,Isuzu Sportivo,Mitsubishi Adventure