New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    tol anu maganda crosswind, adventure, revo?? mga tol i need ur survey..
    Last edited by ghosthunter; November 10th, 2008 at 09:33 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me. its the crosswind over the adventure because of the noted isuzu diesel engine. looks bigger and more maangas too.

revo? forget it, medyo luma na.

depende sa use mo. for me

xwind - if you want sa slow-depreciating tough auv. pwedeng personal/pamasada.. ok na ok.

adventure - best if personal use. makitid kasi than both.

revo - kung pamasada or papa-drive mo lang...kung gusto mo kahit saan halos may parts avail.

opinion ko to ha...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    office fleet namin - crosswind & adventure.
    mas maganda i-maneho at sakyan ang crosswind.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    paki specify what model year yung mga nasa options kasi kung labanan ng mga latest yan eh outdated na revo but the revo's still nice though mas mukang suv na 'somehow' yung comfort at looban ng crosswind kung sportivo yun

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I think this thread should be in the car comparison

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thread moved to CAR COMPARISONS

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I don't know why people say the Revo is old and never say the Adventure is also old. The difference is Toyota does not sell the Revo anymore and Mitsubishi still sells the Adventure even if its old, hell they still sell the L300; now that is OLLLLLDDD. Elementary pa lang ako may L300 na

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    You must be considering a second hand unit,otherwise the REVO would not be in the list. I agree with the other guys who posted earlier....depende sa use....

-i will NOT consider the ADVENTURE if the primary use i to haul cargoes....mahina suspension.

-i will consider the CROSSWIND if the vehicle is intended for long trips...matipid ang 4ja1 engine compare to 4D56.

-
    REVO will be worth it for personal use esp. nagtitipid ka because its resale is generally lower than the Crosswind....

BTW, I assume all these (for the Aventure and Revo) are diesel variants.
    I say, if you intend to own the unit for a longer period of time, the CROSSWIND is probably the wise choice.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    tol tanong ko lang kasi kumuha ang friend ko ng 04 gls sport adventure kuha nya ay 600k nakamura ba sya o k lang all in na raw un kasama na interest at comprehensive insurance anu reply kau mga tol..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
anu maganda? ... crosswind - adventure - revo