New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by welscua View Post
    Isa pa, about LPG, may mga gas field na sa middle east (ex. abu dhabi) na yung dating sweet gas nila ay nagiging sour gas na dahil sa increase of H2S gas (acid gas). So to extract LPG they need to install de-sulphur plant which in turn will drive the LPG price higher in the future. Kaya para makatipid ang abu dhabi sa gas ay nag-import pa sila from Qatar and binebenta nila yung gas nila sa world market at higher price.
    Uy, walang ganyanan. Puwera bati...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    sa ngayon nag taas na naman ang fuel cost ng 1.5 pesos, abot nga kaya ng 65 / liter, gas kaya ito o diesel, syempre taas na din ang LPG by next...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by stryke1 View Post
    sa ngayon nag taas na naman ang fuel cost ng 1.5 pesos, abot nga kaya ng 65 / liter, gas kaya ito o diesel, syempre taas na din ang LPG by next...
    Even if auto-LPG prices goes up... the PRICE DIFFERENCE is still getting bigger.

When 2008 started, the price difference between LPG & gasoline was around 40%. By April 2008, the difference was at 45%. Today, its just under 50%.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Even if auto-LPG prices goes up... the PRICE DIFFERENCE is still getting bigger.

When 2008 started, the price difference between LPG & gasoline was around 40%. By April 2008, the difference was at 45%. Today, its just under 50%.
    Bibilis ang ROI.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Some have posted what might happen in the future - that diesel might overtake gas, that diesel tech will still improve, etc etc. But that is the future. These predictions might not actually happen, and to some extent, I don't believe them, or I don't believe them enough to affect my decisions or plans for today. Today, in the Philippines, the most expensive is gas. You can only save a few pesos with diesel. But you can save the most in lpg TODAY and NOW. So in reality, as of today, in the Philippines (Australia, etc), mas maganda na car engine gas running on LPG.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    But hanggang ngayon very few car manufacturers offer an LPG option.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    But hanggang ngayon very few car manufacturers offer an LPG option.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, LPG is an alternative. i really don't know if there are cars going out of the manufacturing plant equipped with LPG.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    imho, LPG is an alternative. i really don't know if there are cars going out of the manufacturing plant equipped with LPG.
    Since the Philippine market is pretty small, it will be very doubtful if we will have factory equipped Auto-LPG cars. BUT at least one car manufacturer have already gone to selling Auto-LPG equipped (by a 3rd party installer) straight from the dealership. Nissan sells the Sentra equipped for LPG straight from the dealer.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Anu ba mas maganda na car engine LPG vs Diesel!