New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    With the new Explorer to be released before June, Ford will surely have very big discounts on their existing inventory of current gen Explorers.

However, with the price of gas nearing 60 per litre, the 3.5L V6 turbo is not a good proposition. The base trim with the 2.3L 4-cylinder turbo (270hp/400Nm) might be something more acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Reliable po ba ang explorer? Kasi napansin ko lang ang mura ng resale value niya...
    Thank you for your feedback po

2. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Im also looking for a new SUV, and these are what I got from my latest visit to a HARI dealership.
    The totl trim of the new 2019 sta fe will be at 3M+.
    The totl trim of the outgoing lwb sta fe is currently at 3.2M
    So most likely his 2.4 M budget will only get him the mid trim variant of the upcoming sta fe.
    The new models for both the sta fe and facelifted starex are supposed to be out this May, but no news yet from my SA.
    Wow ang mahal pala ng bagong santa fe... maganda pa sana naman ng new santa fe 2018

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropzero View Post
    Reliable po ba ang explorer? Kasi napansin ko lang ang mura ng resale value niya...
    Thank you for your feedback po
    Not so sure about reliability but there are a lot of Explorers on the road.

Big SUVs with gas engines always have low resale value, even more so if the brand is not Toyota. Hahahaha

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Not so sure about reliability but there are a lot of Explorers on the road.

Big SUVs with gas engines always have low resale value, even more so if the brand is not Toyota. Hahahaha

Parts availability is the culprit Anong magandang Bilhin na 2018 SUV Anong magandang Bilhin na 2018 SUV

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Parts availability is the culprit Anong magandang Bilhin na 2018 SUV Anong magandang Bilhin na 2018 SUV

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

delete account

FOCUS

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    How is the ride, handling and braking of a Ford Explorer vs a Ford Everest? ...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My everest already has 32k km on the odo, taken to very rough and often muddy farm road many times, abused by speed maniac husband and wife, NON- casa maintained and no problems whatsoever. Well except for the gasgasin mags.

Pero for 2.4M, with a family that likes going on road trips, get a grand starex. The totl is 2.6M from independent dealers, add ka na lang ng 200k.

Or may i suggest a 2nd hand 2016 grand starex with only 30k km on the odo, practically like new. There us one in lamudi and olx now. Tawaran mo ng 1.4M then save the extra 1M for your future lc200 purchase.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    My everest already has 32k km on the odo, taken to very rough and often muddy farm road many times, abused by speed maniac husband and wife, NON- casa maintained and no problems whatsoever. Well except for the gasgasin mags.

Pero for 2.4M, with a family that likes going on road trips, get a grand starex. The totl is 2.6M from independent dealers, add ka na lang ng 200k.

Or may i suggest a 2nd hand 2016 grand starex with only 30k km on the odo, practically like new. There us one in lamudi and olx now. Tawaran mo ng 1.4M then save the extra 1M for your future lc200 purchase.
    Wow thank u Po sa magandang suggest but i really want suv...
    Matanong ko lang po 3.2 titanium plus po ba sainyo? And is t true na mahirap maghanap ng parts po ng ford everest? And is it reliable? Thank you po

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Matanong ko lang po 3.2 titanium plus po ba sainyo? And is t true na mahirap maghanap ng parts po ng ford everest? And is it reliable? Thank you po
    Old model and current model ng everest are reliable so far.
    Parts for the old model are available in banawe, not sure about the new model

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes 3.2 titanium plus.

Parts? Wala pa napapalitan na parts maliban sa air, fuel and oil filters. Madami sa banawe or even online. As i said earlier 32k km and no problem whatsoever so kung repair parts wala pa ko experience kung meron o wala outside the casa. Never had a warranty claim either as the head light levelling problem never happened on my unit.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast