New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    [QUOTE=MR_BIG18;2609407]Maybe she chooses to be a homemaker instead of going out, i have friends whos wives chooses to come with us, sometimes even besting the husband, about the 9-5 thing, here in the P.I, Its the women that creates what we call extra income, they became entrepreneurs, i dealt with some good ones to the point where their husbands had to quit their jobs to help in their growing bussiness, a good wife is the one that lets you think youre superior so our egos wont get hurt, but in truth they know better, thats why we call them our better half

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Parang based on experience yan ha? Umuwi ka na maglalaba ka pa tama na FB hahaha Just went to a match yesterday, kailan ka kaya pwede na ?

[QUOTE=MR_BIG18;2609407]Maybe she chooses to be a homemaker instead of going out, i have friends whos wives chooses to come with us, sometimes even besting the husband, about the 9-5 thing, here in the P.I, Its the women that creates what we call extra income, they became entrepreneurs, i dealt with some good ones to the point where their husbands had to quit their jobs to help in their growing bussiness, a good wife is the one that lets you think youre superior so our egos wont get hurt, but in truth they know better, thats why we call them our better half

Parang based on experience yan ha? Umuwi ka na maglalaba ka pa tama na FB hahaha Just went to a match yesterday, kailan ka kaya pwede na ?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    [quote=jasonub;2609432][QUOTE=MR_BIG18;2609407]Maybe she chooses to be a homemaker instead of going out, i have friends whos wives chooses to come with us, sometimes even besting the husband, about the 9-5 thing, here in the P.I, Its the women that creates what we call extra income, they became entrepreneurs, i dealt with some good ones to the point where their husbands had to quit their jobs to help in their growing bussiness, a good wife is the one that lets you think youre superior so our egos wont get hurt, but in truth they know better, thats why we call them our better half

Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Maybe she chooses to be a homemaker instead of going out, i have friends whos wives chooses to come with us, sometimes even besting the husband, about the 9-5 thing, here in the P.I, Its the women that creates what we call extra income, they became entrepreneurs, i dealt with some good ones to the point where their husbands had to quit their jobs to help in their growing bussiness, a good wife is the one that lets you think youre superior so our egos wont get hurt, but in truth they know better, thats why we call them our better half

Pag malaki na inaanak mo para may chaperone na ako at may tag gawa na ako ng bala

[QUOTE=jasonub;2609432][QUOTE=MR_BIG18;2609407]Maybe she chooses to be a homemaker instead of going out, i have friends whos wives chooses to come with us, sometimes even besting the husband, about the 9-5 thing, here in the P.I, Its the women that creates what we call extra income, they became entrepreneurs, i dealt with some good ones to the point where their husbands had to quit their jobs to help in their growing bussiness, a good wife is the one that lets you think youre superior so our egos wont get hurt, but in truth they know better, thats why we call them our better half

Maybe she chooses to be a homemaker instead of going out, i have friends whos wives chooses to come with us, sometimes even besting the husband, about the 9-5 thing, here in the P.I, Its the women that creates what we call extra income, they became entrepreneurs, i dealt with some good ones to the point where their husbands had to quit their jobs to help in their growing bussiness, a good wife is the one that lets you think youre superior so our egos wont get hurt, but in truth they know better, thats why we call them our better half

Pag malaki na inaanak mo para may chaperone na ako at may tag gawa na ako ng bala

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ayos malaki na yan soon puro OT hehe.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    That may well be. But, I see her attitude as common among Filipinas. That's why I said only 99%. That 1% is for those Filipinas who do not fit the mold. I'm sure they exist. It's just that I have not met any of those 1% yet. Most women I met who liked the outdoors tended to be caucasians, like my ex-fiancee for example. My ex liked fast (V8) cars, camping and fishing outdoors in the middle of nowhere, cycling long distances, even shooting guns, etc. We really did a lot of things together.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Btw, one reason why you csnt escape the trap of always seeking material things is your chosen companion. If the mother of the love of your life is ga-bariles at lagi nasa bahay at parlor parlor lang with all those coloretes sa mukha at buhok, chances are like mother like daughter. Decide now if you will love her forever kasi ganyan din ang uwi ng buhay like the rest of 80% of Filipinos and 90% of Obese Americans who chased the American dream

Find an energetic girl who will ride it with you in ups and downs of life, kahit di gano madami material things, always ready for adventure with you. This will serve as your check and balance, kasi darating lagi yun life message to Settle down, which also has the meaning as just stay home with your expensve things and get fat and uninterestng, and unstimulated.

Remember the maslows needs heirrachy , pang 3rd level lang dun ang American Dream of materialism . There's more to life than that
    AMEN to this brother.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    So ano ang kinalaman ni BARILES sa maraming repossessed na Everest?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    So ano ang kinalaman ni BARILES sa maraming repossessed na Everest?

Dapat yata ang Kotse o SUV na bibilhin mo eh kasya ung Gabariles na Asawa, so an Everest might do the trick. Mura na, kasya pa Balyena na kuntodo makeup at cutex. Pag sinwerte ka pa baka gawing bahay na ung Everest dahil doon nalang lagi nakaupo at laging umiikot sa mga parlor gamit ung sasakyan. :hysterical:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    That may well be. But, I see her attitude as common among Filipinas. That's why I said only 99%. That 1% is for those Filipinas who do not fit the mold. I'm sure they exist. It's just that I have not met any of those 1% yet. Most women I met who liked the outdoors tended to be caucasians, like my ex-fiancee for example. My ex liked fast (V8) cars, camping and fishing outdoors in the middle of nowhere, cycling long distances, even shooting guns, etc. We really did a lot of things together.
    They also get bored too soon even with their marriages. If I may ask why didn't you get to marry her? She seemed to fit your ideal partner. Filipinas though they may seem boring and live quiet reserved lives are mostly loyal and caring. I don't Blame nor resent my wife for losing her battle with PORK and BEEF. I adore how she takes good care of us all and how she supports me emotionally and mentally with my everyday problems at work. If she can't go hiking or biking I find ways for us to enjoy our time together be it shopping or going to the movies or travel. I always make her feel special the way she makes me feel loved. I look less on her imperfections and build more on her positive traits so we don't harbor any feelings of regret with our partnership and marriage. That's just me saying.
    Last edited by willyfernando; September 21st, 2015 at 04:16 PM. Reason: double post

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Maybe in the states its different by here its the men that climb the corporate ladder, i have some commercial rentals, most of my tennants from groceries, bakeries, laundry shops and even an auto supply are managed or owned by women, its an ideal setup, they fetch the kids then after school, the kids stay or help in the bussiness.

Maybe in the states its different by here its the men that climb the corporate ladder, i have some commercial rentals, most of my tennants from groceries, bakeries, laundry shops and even an auto supply are managed or owned by women, its an ideal setup, they fetch the kids then after school, the kids stay or help in the bussiness.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by willyfernando View Post
    They also get bored too soon even with their marriages. If I may ask why didn't you get to marry her? She seemed to fit your ideal partner. Filipinas though they may seem boring and live quiet reserved lives are mostly loyal and caring. I don't Blame nor resent my wife for losing her battle with PORK and BEEF. I adore how she takes good care of us all and how she supports me emotionally and mentally with my everyday problems at work. If she can't go hiking or biking I find ways for us to enjoy our time together be it shopping or going to the movies or travel. I always make her feel special the way she makes me feel loved. I look less on her imperfections and build more on her positive traits so we don't harbor any feelings of regret with our partnership and marriage. That's just me saying.

Ang maipayo ko says eavesdrop on her chosen forums, viber groups or chosen circle. You'd be surprised how evil they talk to each other, how they blame the world for their woes

Baka yun nakikita mo Lang yun surface acting. If she battles pork and beef, then dinadaan na Lang Nya sa kain at Luto to get by. I call it coping mechanism

If you really love your wife. Get her involved in your physical activities. Besides, wala ka naman mapapala going out with your male friends sa physical activities, hula ko Lamon din yan afterwards.

Help her now, Kawawa naman,

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast