1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :bwahaha: :evillaugh

:bwahaha: :evillaugh

:hysterical:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by V8_killer View Post
    bro how can i show u time slips they dont do that they clocked you and tungkol sa dyno chart i havent put my car on a dyno it is all street tuned and reflash kasi its a lot better if you do a street tuned more accurate dont worrry next week race namin ill try to take some pics just for u and if you wanted to see some videos go to you tube and look for ams evo youll see kaya nga V8 killer eh
    Nothing against the EVO since it's a car I would like to own also. But if you are comparing a car that runs on race gas to one that runs on pump gas then the Corvette has already won, because you need a higher tuned car to compete. Here's something you may want to watch on You Tube that shows you how much better the normally aspirated torque is of the 'Vette compared to the blowdryer of the EVO. Search for Top Gear Z06 Corvette and watch Jeremy Clarkson drive the Z06 from 0-176mph in 5th gear only. Yup, he starts it in 5th and keeps it there until he reaches 176mph. Try that with your EVO and see if you don't stall the engine.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by V8_killer View Post
    bro how can i show u time slips they dont do that they clocked you and tungkol sa dyno chart i havent put my car on a dyno it is all street tuned and reflash kasi its a lot better if you do a street tuned more accurate dont worrry next week race namin ill try to take some pics just for u and if you wanted to see some videos go to you tube and look for ams evo youll see kaya nga V8 killer eh
    da peanut gallery demands timeslips and dyno charts!!!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    da peanut gallery demands timeslips and dyno charts!!!

there won't be timeslips since Gran Turismo can't produce timeslips. his PS2 doesn't have the capability to print. it's very obvious that this kid had spent too much time playing Gran Turismo.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ehehehehehe...sabagay. :D

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by n2knee View Post
    there won't be timeslips since Gran Turismo can't produce timeslips. his PS2 doesn't have the capability to print. it's very obvious that this kid had spent too much time playing Gran Turismo.

True that.Actually i asked this guy about his HKS F con.He did a self tune daw.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    yo hold on guys first of all i dont appreciate that you guys call me a kid and second of all i dont play gran turismo no time to play gran turismo too busy on my jobs so i have money to buy for my toys and m_ron i didnt say that i tuned my hks fcon i clearly told you it was tuned by group 5 tuners in san diego and i told you that its is easy to tune your fcontroller if you have a fuel map i didnt do it myself. i paid them 100 an hour to do a 10 min job and they charge me for 2 hrs instead of the real time that they really work on the car u know what i mean if i know how to tuned it i could have done it myself and i wouldnt have to pay that much money. now i know how to mess with it and make a fine adjustment. and all you critics out there who is hatin on me i dont have nothing to prove to you guys but if you wanted to test the v8_killer just drop me a message and we can can settle things out we all can meet and see to yourself what the car is all about dynosheet,timeslips??? that dont mean a thing on a street race well like i said i dont have to prrove nothing to you guys and i did really beat an LS6 on a quarter mile strret race just hit me a note when you want to do this allright

V8 killer

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    keep your cool guys. i'm monitoring the threads.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ^^ anything can happen on the street i guess. or did the guy in the vette know you were racing? :lol:

so you're from so. cali? ever visit nor cal once in a while with your "highly modified" evo? every other wednesday night we have a group that races at infineon raceway. a couple of supercharged IS300, one turbocharged IS300 (toyomoto tuned), two 2003 and one 2004 Cobra with Kenne Bell blowers; 1 2003 Cobra with the Whipple blower; 1 s/c '03 Z06, 1 bolt-on '04 Z06 with "laughing" gas (the group does not know much about his mods), two bolt-on C6 Z06, 1 1999 Camaro SS with h/c package and 200 shot. with the exception of the three IS300 in the group, you are more than welcome to show what your little car can do to our american muscle. pm me when you are ready. you have three weeks to come over. the offer expires on November 24th. i will give you $150 gas money when you come here.

terms:
    all cars will have to use pump gas. no race gas.
    no racing slicks.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex View Post
    keep your cool guys. i'm monitoring the threads.
    we're cool. it's all in good fun.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
American muscle vs japanese ingenuity