New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    *v8
    You nver mention about group 5 tuners.Anyway i'm just confused if you have a stock ecu reflashed by AMS. or you have a hks fcon vpro(?).Pls. dont do it on the street bring it to the strip.Peace out.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by V8_killer View Post
    yo hold on guys first of all i dont appreciate that you guys call me a kid and second of all i dont play gran turismo no time to play gran turismo too busy on my jobs so i have money to buy for my toys and m_ron i didnt say that i tuned my hks fcon i clearly told you it was tuned by group 5 tuners in san diego and i told you that its is easy to tune your fcontroller if you have a fuel map i didnt do it myself. i paid them 100 an hour to do a 10 min job and they charge me for 2 hrs instead of the real time that they really work on the car u know what i mean if i know how to tuned it i could have done it myself and i wouldnt have to pay that much money. now i know how to mess with it and make a fine adjustment. and all you critics out there who is hatin on me i dont have nothing to prove to you guys but if you wanted to test the v8_killer just drop me a message and we can can settle things out we all can meet and see to yourself what the car is all about dynosheet,timeslips??? that dont mean a thing on a street race well like i said i dont have to prrove nothing to you guys and i did really beat an LS6 on a quarter mile strret race just hit me a note when you want to do this allright

V8 killer
    great. good for you. you're the man! are you happy now?

if you don't 'have nothing' to prove, then why does every single one of your grand total of 7 posts on this forum brag about your Evo 9....to the point that you:

advise somebody who's trying to decide between a Grand Vitara and a Civic that he should buy an Evo 9 so he can be just like you? :hysterical:

or say that in a comparison between a Camry and a 3-series BMW, the Evo is best? :hysterical:

forgive us for thinking that you're full of hot air. it's great that you're proud of your purchase and your car :hihihi:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    he said he owns THE AMS Evo, but the AMS Evo is in Chicago. this guy is in San Diego. it would have been different if he stated that he owns an Evo with parts purchased from AMS.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i paid them 100 an hour to do a 10 min job
    did it come with a lube? does your "rear" hurts?
    for that much money, you could have had a real dyno shop tune your car. i'm sure you can find a lot of dyno shops in so. cali.

that dont mean a thing on a street race
    true especially if the other car does not know you were racing him and you just executed a ricer fly-by. oh, did you flash your hazards after the race?

well like i said i dont have to prrove nothing to you guys and i did really beat an LS6 on a quarter mile strret race
    how do you know it was a quarter mile? the "imaginary" race happened on the street correct? last time i checked, the highways in california only had mile markers and not quarter mile. and if you did it on the streets, i don't think both cars will have enough room to really open the throttle up.

just hit me a note when you want to do this allright
    what do you want? do you want DO? do you want RE? do you want MI? do you want DO RE MI FA SO LA TI DO? tell me....where is Pavaroti when you need him...
    Last edited by n2knee; November 9th, 2006 at 01:54 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    great. good for you. you're the man! are you happy now?

if you don't 'have nothing' to prove, then why does every single one of your grand total of 7 posts on this forum brag about your Evo 9....to the point that you:

advise somebody who's trying to decide between a Grand Vitara and a Civic that he should buy an Evo 9 so he can be just like you? :hysterical:

or say that in a comparison between a Camry and a 3-series BMW, the Evo is best? :hysterical:

forgive us for thinking that you're full of hot air. it's great that you're proud of your purchase and your car :hihihi:
    I have nothing further to add to that^^^

V8 Killer, you still haven't answered the question though...

Tires.
    Launch Rpm.
    Tire Pressure.

Oh, and how many Bar of boost you're running.

*n2knee and everybody else... TAKE IT EASY... I don't want to see this thread closed before we see all the answers.

But it's probably close to being closed anyway...
    Last edited by niky; November 9th, 2006 at 12:46 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    oh you got some jokes huh very funny ha ha ha hope that gives you a smile well deal sounds kinda good but its not just the money coz it is not that much u konw this ricers will burn some gas when we go there and i dont think 150 is enought and the farthest im goin is only lemore to tell you the truth i wanted to go bad but you say it is gonna be on wednesday cannot do that homei i work whole week exept for saturday and sunday and drivin an 8 hour just to go up there and race then comeback the next day thats kinda hard to do homeboy if its like saturday me and my homies might come u know check what you guys got and show u guys what we are all about in socal peace out

v8 killer

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    well have you ever heard about mail in reflash well if you dont well its so easy take your ecu off put it on the box with a paper and put all the mods in a piece of paper and mail it to ams and they will do it for you hope that i gave you some knowledge today *n2knee

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    *2knee dude i didnt say that i own the ams evo well i wish i own it but why are you making some stories dude well i understand you are haiting on me coz i got a nice ride well thats ok bro youll have yours one day when you stop hatin

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    21 psi of boost luchin rpm 5000 dont want to burn my stock clutch still savin up for a new set of exceddy

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    *2knee dude i didnt say that i own the ams evo
    let me digest your previous posts...

i think jap cars would take the american cars no doubt and iyong mga corvette man they are fast but not fast enought for my evo 9 i raised an corvette ls6 collaway kit around 550 hp and naiwan ko siya ng 1 car in a quarter mile with an evo which only have 4 cylinder and a couple of mods still i go with the jap cars
    then M54Powered asked you for timeslips. you responded with...

bro how can i show u time slips they dont do that they clocked you and tungkol sa dyno chart i havent put my car on a dyno it is all street tuned and reflash kasi its a lot better if you do a street tuned more accurate dont worrry next week race namin ill try to take some pics just for u and if you wanted to see some videos go to you tube and look for ams evo youll see kaya nga V8 killer eh
    di para mo na ring sinabi na yung evo mo ay yung AMS Evo

dude well i understand you are haiting on me coz i got a nice ride well thats ok bro youll have yours one day when you stop hatin
    dude, i was not " hatin' " on you. i was just trying to understand your posts since what you claimed does not make sense to me. an evo is a nice car no doubt about that, but i've had faster cars than an evo, so chill out.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
American muscle vs japanese ingenuity