New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    GT-A for me. power, looks, suspension. lahat na ata.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Thanks for all the inputs guys! GT-A wins now it's time to look for the best dealer, any suggestions? Here are two of the dealers I talked to:

Citimotors: Less 155k plus 15k gift certificate, free tint, floormat

Carworld Pampanga: Less 145k, free LTO, floormat, and tint

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Maganda offer ng Citimotors.

Maghanap ka lang ng magandang service center.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    sir lexwen

i send you a pm

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Maganda offer ng Citimotors.

Maghanap ka lang ng magandang service center.
    Diamond Motors service center (marcos highway/valle verde) will do.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    GT-A ftw. :clap:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    We'll be getting our new GT-A this Friday. We got a really good deal less 155k plus additional 15k cash discount and free LTO even though it's a cash payment. We got the color Blue (new color daw ito sabi nung SA), I just hope we made the right choice with the color, hehehe! Will post pictures as soon as we got the unit from casa. Thanks guys for all the inputs! More power to all tsikoteers!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lexwen View Post
    We'll be getting our new GT-A this Friday. We got a really good deal less 155k plus additional 15k cash discount and free LTO even though it's a cash payment. We got the color Blue (new color daw ito sabi nung SA), I just hope we made the right choice with the color, hehehe! Will post pictures as soon as we got the unit from casa. Thanks guys for all the inputs! More power to all tsikoteers!
    Congrats on your new Lancer EX.

I suggest you read the manual on the minor stuffs like how to set the electronic gauges and how to enable the AUX-IN for the head unit and stuff like that.

Or you can back-read the posted messages in the LANCER EX discussion thread found in the Mitsubishi cars sub forum.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lexwen View Post
    blue color from ralliart yan sir sila lang dati ang meron kulay ngayon lang nila ini offer sa lancer and sa gt a lang available....di ba original price nito 1.295m discount 155k = 1.145m then may additional cash discount ka pa na 15k and free lto...ganda ng deal mo sir may i know your sa...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    blue color from ralliart yan sir sila lang dati ang meron kulay ngayon lang nila ini offer sa lancer and sa gt a lang available....di ba original price nito 1.295m discount 155k = 1.145m then may additional cash discount ka pa na 15k and free lto...ganda ng deal mo sir may i know your sa...
    Sent you PM sir

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Altis 2.0V vs. Lancer GT-A