New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    is that almost 200K discount real?
    or are they intentionally mis-quoting the discounted price of their 1.6 models... passing it off as their 2.0 model.. in a sleight-of-hand ad... ?
    but personally, i like the lancer more... i find the hatch, too daddy-ish..
    I'm not sure, this is the ad I saw. And it seems like it's for the gt-a model talaga.
    Promo 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Ex 2.0 Gt-a Automatic At No Cash Out - Brand New For Sale Philippines - 60209382
    so yeah, keeping that in mind, would the lancer be a better choice? I'm worried that they might replace it soon though..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by machugan View Post
    I'm not sure, this is the ad I saw. And it seems like it's for the gt-a model talaga.
    Promo 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Ex 2.0 Gt-a Automatic At No Cash Out - Brand New For Sale Philippines - 60209382
    so yeah, keeping that in mind, would the lancer be a better choice? I'm worried that they might replace it soon though..
    well, i like the lancer over the mazda.. personal choice, really.
    the ad seems genuine..
    but you should ask for the hidden costs... like comprehensive insurance.. freebies.. pms costs...
    i have learned that when they give discounts, they sometimes merely shift the costs to somewhere else..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Ahh alright. Thanks man! I'll check it out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Altis 1.6v or mazda 3 1.5at