New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Thanks for your reply...

Altis 1.6v is now 925k...

i'm insisting my wife to get the altis but since galing sya sa 06 vios so feeling nya parang parehas lang...

ang gusto ko naman sa jazz maski 5 yrs from now parang maporma pa rin parang suzuki swift not unlike sa altis parang after a few yrs luma na ang design...

for long term use maybe 5-6 years ano mas marecommend nyo?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Altis pa din in the long run... Sure mas maporma ang Jazz pero space never goes out of style... And the Altis has more of it. At yung styling ng Corolla will not fade kasi classic yung itsura nya unlike yung Jazz masyadong space ship ang design.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    i would recommend the altis. a classic design will never go out of style but a futuristic design will be out of place once the fad for it fades away.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerman222 View Post
    Thanks for your reply...

Altis 1.6v is now 925k...

i'm insisting my wife to get the altis but since galing sya sa 06 vios so feeling nya parang parehas lang...

ang gusto ko naman sa jazz maski 5 yrs from now parang maporma pa rin parang suzuki swift not unlike sa altis parang after a few yrs luma na ang design...

for long term use maybe 5-6 years ano mas marecommend nyo?
    altis 1.6V is 869K
    altis 1.8V is 925K

the design and macho appearance of altis in white pearl to me will last than jazz

swift design was inspired to mini copper, an european car.if you are concern about porma the launching of mazda 2/ford demio and hyundai i20 is just around the corner which is look way better than jazz.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
altis 1.6v or jazz 1.5