New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoBot300ZX View Post
    The new Vios is better.Better looks and more roomier.
    roomier?? I disagree bro, I tested the one at World Trade mas maluwag (width-wise) pa yung yaris by a bit. If I compare it to my City-TypeZ mas maluwag kesa sa both models (vios & yaris). I believe they increased the height but reduced the width.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Sa 2007 Vios ako. Very agile tignan.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    hehehe! New Vios looks like redesign Honda City, for me externally its fugly bitin na yung front hood at yung rear bitin na din at mallit yung tail light.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    siyempre sa new vios na, saw them last sunday sa virra mall. and ito na daapt bibilhin ko but when I checked the price it was P800k+ for thee top of the line and masikip talaga so I opted instead for the new civic, add lang ako ng konti, naka 1.8s na ako w/ abs and SRS

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    [IMG]http://img295.imageshack.us/

Rear passengers center armrest w/ cup holders. This is available even on the 1.3 J variant.

Note: Upholstery color is color Black and not beige as depicted in the pics.
    Went to Toyota kanina. Unfortunately, yung center armrest with cupholders, doon lang daw sa 1.5G A/T with Leather. Ganoon din sabi sa brochures nila.

Anyway, I definitely like the new Vios!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    the new vios! it would have been much better if they just retained the rear look of the old vios.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    New Vios! napaptingin tlga ko pagnakikita ko ung front ng Vios.. ganda

kso.. panget ng rear. un lng

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroFD View Post
    2007 VIOS
    1.5 G M/T - Php730,000.00

Wow, ang layo since the 1st gen Vios back in 2003; I bought it for Php643,000.00. How's the digital speedometer for the G variant? Still the same as the 1st & 2nd gen?

Ganda ng 07 Vios siguro with lowering springs and 17" mags...
    No digital speedo. But I find the new Optitron easier to read.

----

The one thing I don't like about the new Vios over the old Vios is the steering. The power steering is too light and loose. The Honda City/Jazz electric steering may be just as numb-feeling, but it's evenly weighted, so it's more steady.

I prefer the old Vios's steering over either... good old hydraulic system... firm and steady on the highway.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I'd go for the new one coz la pa akong nakikitang taxi na new one

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tph View Post
    I'd go for the new one coz la pa akong nakikitang taxi na new one

There have been several sightings of the 2007 Vios taxi. Posted on the VCP forum.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
All New Vios or Old Vios?