New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Vios for the space, more affordable maintenance and reliability. City for the fuel consumption. Have driven 3 generations of the vios starting from the 2004 until the 2008 model. Have driven the Type Z and the 2003 Model for the City. They win for the better engine, after sales and maintenance thumbs down ako for them.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Di ba mas maluwag yung city sa vios? Especially sa back seat. Also sa trunk space.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
    Last edited by BratPAQ; November 29th, 2013 at 08:51 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Di ba mas maluwag yung city sa vios? Especially sa back seat. Also sa trunk space.

i find the trunk of the 3rd gen vios more spacious than the current city. plus the city has a lower stance/ground clearance. pag pinapasok ko sa garahe yung city ng uncle ko sumasayad lagi yung ilalim, my aunt's vios di sumasayad. sumabit lang once nung may kargang 50kg na bigas sa trunk.

mas maganda rin location ng cupholder ng vios, within reach and view ng driver/passenger.

kung sabay sila nilabas, the design would be more of who likes which design, subjective eh.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006

I'm not too sure about the outgoing 3rd gen City, but the all-new 4th gen City which has a longer wheelbase and a larger trunk.

4th gen City
    weelbase: 2600mm
    luggage space: 510L

3rd gen City
    wheelbase: 2550mm
    luggage space: 506L

New Vios
    wheelbase: 2550mm
    luggage space: 506L
    Last edited by AG4; December 1st, 2013 at 01:49 AM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013

True! City has a better space at the back!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 20santafe14 View Post
    True! City has a better space at the back!
    Agree, and the seats are more comfortable, although the vios has flat floor at the back. Also there's extra space for small items under the back seat. Pero sa suspension, mas ok vios for me, crashy ride ng city.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
All new Vios or Honda City?