New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by projector View Post
    parang wala pa ako nakikita na ford fiesta sa daan.

hindi ko gusto maintenance casa ng ford at ang mahal ng parts.

vios ok din kaso lahat ng taxi dito naka vios

honda ang mahal ng maintenance
    Wala ka pa talagang makikita kasi sa October 15 pa ang release nya! Pero dito pa lang sa Tsikot dami na nag reserve... I feel confident about the Fiesta's prospect.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by projector View Post
    parang wala pa ako nakikita na ford fiesta sa daan.

hindi ko gusto maintenance casa ng ford at ang mahal ng parts.

vios ok din kaso lahat ng taxi dito naka vios

honda ang mahal ng maintenance
    Wala pa talaga.

Di pa siya nirerelease.

Pero, agree ako sa " honda ang mahal ng maintenance "

lol. hahaha

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    *mich.. for your wife diba? Bigyan mo yan ng color "Pink and cute car" sigurado matutuwa yan hahahahah! kahit anong brand pa nan... joke

jazz for me is still the best..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ford? Gas guzzling? My stock 2-liter RS used to get between 12-16 km/l on the highway (better than my 1.6 liter Exalta) and 8-10 km/l in the city (it's worse now because it's making some 40 hp more than stock and runs on grippy Advan Neovas), and our Focus TDCi gets 16+ on the highway on Sundays (11-13 km/l in urban driving). That same Focus has done 20 km/l on occassion (tested with the tank fill up test).

The economy of Ford SUVs is bad, but seriously... who expects a huge 5+ liter V8 hauling a three-ton Expedition to get the same economy as a 2.4 liter four cylinder or a 3 liter V6?

Even then, an automatic-equipped 4 liter Ford Explorer gets better economy than an AT 2nd gen 2.0 CR-V or a gasoline LC80 Landcruiser.

RE: Honda maintenance: Don't slag it till you've tried it. Oil changes on our Honda aren't cheap, but they're the same as with other manufacturers if you opt up to synthetic oil, and the convenience of going to the dealership only once every 10,000 kilometers is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    the mazda2 is the girlier version of the fiesta. teehee.
    Hey... the Mazda2 is more zoom-zoom than most other cars, even with the 4-speed matic. Can't wait to get our hands on a Fiesta test unit... to drive back-to-back with the Mazda2 and the Jazz.
    Last edited by niky; October 3rd, 2010 at 06:57 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    sir mini cooper!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    P800K na Mini Cooper na legal (hindi smuggled)? Please show me one!!!!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by egaieskie03 View Post
    sir mini cooper!
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    P800K na Mini Cooper na legal (hindi smuggled)? Please show me one!!!!
    Indeed. Even secondhand modern Coopers are still way over the 1m mark. And these are gray market, to boot.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008

Helios Yellow na Jazz FTW!
    Big interior for the missus' shopping bags, more than enough room for the stroller if may babies na, and even for the mountain bike!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I really like the Fiesta. But i dont think it's gonna be easy to maintain with all the tech and goodies it has.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Hey... the Mazda2 is more zoom-zoom than most other cars, even with the 4-speed matic. Can't wait to get our hands on a Fiesta test unit... to drive back-to-back with the Mazda2 and the Jazz.
    The 4-speed auto is more than adequate for city driving, the fiesta is probably going be even more economical with its DCT.

the mazda2 could really use some more oomph from its engine, though. The sedan takes quite some time to reach 100... but the MZR does make a racket when it revs

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Advice pls! which car to give for my wife as aniv. gift