New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    OT : verna looks like a minimized sonata

BTT :

is it going to be a surprise ? why not surprise your wife with the decision that you're going to buy a car for her and you're going to let her choose her own car that's within the specified budget ?

para walang " sana ganito nalang ... " or " sana ganun nalang ... "

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Y
    I will reserve judgement on the Fiesta until fuel consumption can be determined. But I'm not holding my breath because Ford is notorious for being gas guzzlers. You know, power comes with a price and for cars its usually what you fill in the gas tank.
    Well if the Ford you know is Expedition, E150 and all those North American Ford's then yes they are gas guzzlers. The Fiesta however is a European Ford. In the US EPA ratings, the Fiesta beats both the Fit and Yaris in highway mileage and beats the Fit in city mileage as well... The Yaris and Fiesta have similar city mileages... It might have a bigger engine, but it has better power-to-weight ratio and a lean 6 speed dual clutch...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Huwag ka na mag sedan, CUV ka na lang ..Pang downpayment mo na lang 800K then get a Tucson lalo na that your starting a family, maliit & masikip yung fiesta ..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Maybe when he says P800K baka yun na yung total that he can afford, maybe his DP is even lower...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    my wife and i shopped around for a car and among the choices you gave, she opted for the vios.

i have a jazz and she loves it better than the vios

she likes the amount of stuff she can place into the jazz.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I don't know. But from my point of view, the styling is more on the "aggressive side which appeals more to the men's sense of taste.

Poll sana if we have enough women to get a trend...
    u know what really appeals to women nowadays, it's the CUVs. try to ask them and they'll want bigger and higher.
    they care less about electronics and ipod stuff/bluetooth sa car. sayang lang pera dun, mas okey pambili ng shoes, bags etc.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    parang wala pa ako nakikita na ford fiesta sa daan.

hindi ko gusto maintenance casa ng ford at ang mahal ng parts.

vios ok din kaso lahat ng taxi dito naka vios

honda ang mahal ng maintenance

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by projector View Post
    parang wala pa ako nakikita na ford fiesta sa daan.

hindi ko gusto maintenance casa ng ford at ang mahal ng parts.

vios ok din kaso lahat ng taxi dito naka vios

honda ang mahal ng maintenance
    wala pa units na release...lahat test units. projected is 2nd week of October.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    the mazda2 is the girlier version of the fiesta. teehee.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    I will reserve judgement on the Fiesta until fuel consumption can be determined. But I'm not holding my breath because Ford is notorious for being gas guzzlers. You know, power comes with a price and for cars its usually what you fill in the gas tank.
    It's not the brand, it's the type of car that matters with fuel consumption

well, multi-ton cars with 5.4 liter V8s are definitely not going to have good FC figures, are they?

the petrol focus and the escape's FC figures are nominally at par with their counterparts, as well as the ranger and the everest's.

the diesel focus is another matter altogether... and it's a Ford.

Pretty sure that the 1.6 liter coupled with the 6 speed DCT is going to make a killing in the fuel efficiency department.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Advice pls! which car to give for my wife as aniv. gift