New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by battaglin View Post
    We've had our jimny since may05. A/T jlx. before FC is about 9km/l, a couple of weeks ago nag change oil ako ng 5W30 synthetic oil. this is the viscosity preferred in the manual. FC is up to 10.5km/l. Not bad for A/T and 4X4.
    I drive mostly to montalban, so speed averages in the 30's, stop and go.mabilis na 70kph, sandali lang yon!
    If you decide to get one, change the stock tires.pinalitan ko ng pirelli ATR, same size ng stock 205/70/R15 and nitrogen air. Big difference sa ride! although bumpy pa rin, somewhat muted ung mga bumps.Nawala rin yung parang sumasayaw doon sa stock tires.
    So far ala namang problems, (knock on wood) PMS lang.
    cool. nice to know na ok pala FC nya. sige, pagiipunan ko na hehe. thanks

OT: montalban ka pala. ako naman san mateo kaya madaming flood prone areas na madadaanan kaya kelangan talaga namin ng 4x4s.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    cool. nice to know na ok pala FC nya. sige, pagiipunan ko na hehe. thanks

OT: montalban ka pala. ako naman san mateo kaya madaming flood prone areas na madadaanan kaya kelangan talaga namin ng 4x4s.
    OT: depending on the time of day, from masinag I either take modesta-marvi hills-kmbal rd, or via batasan rd-payatas, or the old road via guitnang bayan going to bgy san jose. you could imagine the speed I do then. It's around 45-50km roundtrip for me.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Advice needed: 2004 Jimny or Hyundai Getz?