The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    go for it ! mukhangsulit na

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudee View Post
    550T ang asking nya sa City. It's a Vtec 1.5City with Sound Setup, A/T.

mura na ba?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudee View Post
    He offered it last with a 150T additional cash with 5 months to pay...

Btw, kasya ba ang wheelchair sa trunk ng City? I'm bringing it everytime my mom would stroll with me, or when she goes to occasions..
    magkano ba bago ng city vtec? if it's 740k according to <erickdpogi>less ka ng 20% since it's an 06 model para sa fair market value (10% na for the succeeding years).

aba naman nag-installment na, a friend of mine recently sold an adventure supersport dsl 03 model for only 415K...I think this is a good deal for you...(make sure lang hindi tampered ang mileage and checked thoroughly ang service records ng city) yup, kasya ang wheel chair, napakaluwag ng trunk space ng city and folding pa ang seats...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fakesaint View Post
    magkano ba bago ng city vtec? if it's 740k according to <erickdpogi>less ka ng 20% since it's an 06 model para sa fair market value (10% na for the succeeding years).

aba naman nag-installment na, a friend of mine recently sold an adventure supersport dsl 03 model for only 415K...I think this is a good deal for you...(make sure lang hindi tampered ang mileage and checked thoroughly ang service records ng city) yup, kasya ang wheel chair, napakaluwag ng trunk space ng city and folding pa ang seats...

Hi, the city is 1st owned, and I know not tampered ang odo.

Mura naman ang 03 adventure, I got mine for 380T pa....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    It's still up to you sir, tampered or not the odo, if you're not or can't be sure, just check all the things mechanical, also check the casa record, usually cars that are still under warranty are subjected for casa maintenance 2-3 years. My girlfriend's honda city 05 1.3 cvt just finished her 40k km check up and still runs pretty good (she drives through long trips), she just replaced her busted headlight, that's all. Yeah, it's expensive compared to other parts but you're paying quality products bro, just a piece of advice. Original mitsubishi parts will really hurt your pocket but expect excellent quality (it lasts better than other brands IMO).

Again, ask for lowering the additional payment. say, 120k or less, than all's good if you want that city.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by erickdpogi View Post
    It's still up to you sir, tampered or not the odo, if you're not or can't be sure, just check all the things mechanical, also check the casa record, usually cars that are still under warranty are subjected for casa maintenance 2-3 years. My girlfriend's honda city 05 1.3 cvt just finished her 40k km check up and still runs pretty good (she drives through long trips), she just replaced her busted headlight, that's all. Yeah, it's expensive compared to other parts but you're paying quality products bro, just a piece of advice. Original mitsubishi parts will really hurt your pocket but expect excellent quality (it lasts better than other brands IMO).

Again, ask for lowering the additional payment. say, 120k or less, than all's good if you want that city.
    Thanks for your advice.. I will try to lower pa.. hehehe.. makakahiya kasi, parang I'm taking advantage na..

I know may warranty pa pero we don't have a HONDA dealer/CASA here..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    hehe, it's better asking the lowest price possible since there might be unexpected problems in the future. Anyway, in the 40k km check up,honda replaced almost all the consumable liquids like atf, engine oil, etc.; engine checkup, rustproofing (rainy season), the busted headlight and melted socket (she replaced it with an aftermarket brand), air filter, engine wash, a/c checkup, mechanical underchassis checkup. Now it runs like b/new at a cost of course. 17,500 php. but the regular 40k checkup is 12k php for the city.

HTH!

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by erickdpogi View Post
    hehe, it's better asking the lowest price possible since there might be unexpected problems in the future. Anyway, in the 40k km check up,honda replaced almost all the consumable liquids like atf, engine oil, etc.; engine checkup, rustproofing (rainy season), the busted headlight and melted socket (she replaced it with an aftermarket brand), air filter, engine wash, a/c checkup, mechanical underchassis checkup. Now it runs like b/new at a cost of course. 17,500 php. but the regular 40k checkup is 12k php for the city.

HTH!
    Hi, may mga pumupunta dito taga Honda Davao for a car-check up, twice a year yata..

do they honor the warranty kahit galing ibang branch ang honda units ?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Yes I think so. A car club member who ordered his FD civic from manila and had it shipped to cebu, and have his checkups and maintenance services at honda cebu. I think it's possible but better check your local dealer there. Basically, any honda dealership will accept your vehicle regardless where it was bought/purchased, it's their gain to begin with. Try going to Honda Club Philippines forum site (also, kindly join if you have time too). You're inquiries might be better answered by the subgroup your future car belongs to.

HTH and Good Luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Adventure swap with CITY