New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    i hope this doesnt come to point na naman na maging my-ride-is-better-than-yours kind of thing. just give advice to the guy period :grin2:

with those choices given. i'll go with the sportivo. i like it that the isuzu uses timing gear instead of timing belt. downside is medyo maingay compare sa timing belt. and correct me if i'm wrong: sportivo is not crdi unlike the dmax and the alterra. also if consider mo rin yung price range nang sportivo, you can buy a lower variant suv nyan. but at the end of the day, depende na sa pg maintain nang owner sa car nya yan kung tatagal ba o hindi..

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Crosswind is more fuel efficient than the Advie. The 4JA1 is geared very low, which makes it good for climbing but with lower top speed. The 4D56 has higher gearing, which means it huffs and puffs when climbing the roads in Baguio, but performs better in the highway. In terms of noise, pareho naman silang maingay so no contest here. It is also a well known fact that the Crosswind is very prone to smoke belching, especially the Sportivo A/T variants. The Adventure performs better in this aspect. I also find the Adventure to have the better interior both in quality and design.

We arrive to the most important consideration- pricing. The Crosswind is ridiculously overpriced. At 1.14M for the Sportivo M/T, that's 177k more than the top of the line Adventure at 963k, and then Mitsubishi still gives lots of discounts. You can already get an Innova 2.5E M/T for 992k and 2.5G M/T for 1.106M. Then there's the Montero Sport non-VGT M/T at 1.198M, still with discounts involved.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Ano ang needs mo sa pagpili ng sasakyan?

Kung fuel consumption, looks, durability at reliability, di ka magkakamali sa Isuzu Sportivo. 4JA1 ang makina nyan, proven na matipid at reliable, same rin sa 4D56 ng Mitsubishi.

Pero kung ride comfort hanap mo, mas ok ang Adventure.

Over rated lang ang crosswind kasi nga matipid, yun lang ang selling point nya, yung tipid sa fuel consumption, yung reliability at durability, halos lahat naman ng japanese made cars ay reliable at durable.

Pero engine wise, talo ng 4D56 ang 4JA1, ginamit pa ng Mitsubishi sa Montero at Strada nila, ginawa lang crdi. Tumatakbo ang 4D56 kahit blowby na ito.

And downside ng 4JA1, madali mag blowby lalo na sa mga bago na may turbo. Yung frame sa rear passenger doors, nagkacrack, you can check yung mga XUV series, siguro dahil sa engine vibration or manipis lang talaga ang kaha at makapal ang pintura ng crosswind.

So at the end of the day ikaw pa rin magdecide kung ano ang hanap mo sa sasakyan.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Add ko lang, hanap nyo rin pala paps mura ang piyesa at maintenance, parehas lang yan mura ang piyesa at maintenance kasi parehas yan may mga aftermarket parts or yung non OEM. Pero kung OEM parts mga kukunin mo at sa casa ka papagawa, parehas lang rin yan mahal.

And dahil more on fuel consumption concern mo, go for the sportivo.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Salamat sa mga nagreply bisita ako mamaya sa mitsubishi to get a good deal.

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
adventure super sports  or crosswind sportivo m/t