New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    A Revo but diesel. Also try to source it with someone you know or bring a mechanic when you check out your prospects.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TO: ALL TSIKOT MEMBERS

God bless po! paki advice po naman kung saan reliable mag overhaul ng L300?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Lahat naman yang options mo ay may kabig. . .kumakabig papunta sa gas station. Kung ayaw mo talaga sa diesel, a 2nd hand avanza has better FC.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBERTO377 View Post
    TO: ALL TSIKOT MEMBERS

God bless po! paki advice po naman kung saan reliable mag overhaul ng L300?
    Reliable? Go for Mitsubishi Motors Pasig. . .
    Cheaper? Silver motor shop in Sorsogon. . .

May be funny but true. Our service vehicle broke down there.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jcal68 View Post
    Lahat naman yang options mo ay may kabig. . .kumakabig papunta sa gas station. Kung ayaw mo talaga sa diesel, a 2nd hand avanza has better FC.
    Sir Jcal68, Thank you for your suggestion. The Avanza is good, but I guess it would be difficult to find good condition Avanza with the 250k budget?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jcal68 View Post
    Sir Jcal68, Thank you for your suggestion. The Avanza is good, but I guess it would be difficult to find good condition Avanza with the 250k budget?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    It has been more than a year now since I started this thread way back March 2014, and I forgot to mention what I actually bought. Well, I got myself a REVO GLX Gas. So far, I was glad on my purchase and loving the van so much that I already took her with my family to far places such as Subic, Baguio, Batangas (2x), Tagaytay (3x). Fuel expenses as compared to my FX was good. Great thing about the Revo is the maintenance, which is easy and so far cheap! All you need is the regular fluid changes and that's it! Its pretty durable too, engine, suspension, body, etc. So far, there were no regrets on the purchase.

Thank you for those who shared their comments!

It has been more than a year now since I started this thread way back March 2014, and I forgot to mention what I actually bought. Well, I got myself a REVO GLX Gas. So far, I was glad on my purchase and loving the van so much that I already took her with my family to far places such as Subic, Baguio, Batangas (2x), Tagaytay (3x). Fuel expenses as compared to my FX was good. Great thing about the Revo is the maintenance, which is easy and so far cheap! All you need is the regular fluid changes and that's it! Its pretty durable too, engine, suspension, body, etc. So far, there were no regrets on the purchase.

Thank you for those who shared their comments!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^Congrats on the purchase bro. The Revo is a really practical car. Ours has been to as far north as Aparri and as far south as Batangas. Very dependable indeed. I wonder how bad your FX fuel consumption is though, if you consider the gas Revo to be fuel efficient already. Our diesel Revo has been giving me the high 6's to low 7's in city driving as of late, probably because of the summer heat. It usually does well over 8km/L.

I've replaced quite a lot of stuff in the past couple of years including pretty much the entire brake system, head and valve cover gasket replacement and a radiator overhaul, though the basic engine and suspension parts are holding up pretty well.

Best of luck with your ride!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    ^Congrats on the purchase bro. The Revo is a really practical car. Ours has been to as far north as Aparri and as far south as Batangas. Very dependable indeed. I wonder how bad your FX fuel consumption is though, if you consider the gas Revo to be fuel efficient already. Our diesel Revo has been giving me the high 6's to low 7's in city driving as of late, probably because of the summer heat. It usually does well over 8km/L.

I've replaced quite a lot of stuff in the past couple of years including pretty much the entire brake system, head and valve cover gasket replacement and a radiator overhaul, though the basic engine and suspension parts are holding up pretty well.

Thanks Sir GTi! I always thought that i have listened to the best that is why I have no regrets now, you're suggestion was indeed perfect!

Just to add, old car or ever newer cars will eventually breakdown, used, abused or even unused. Good thing about our ride is that parts are still cheap/er (as well as the installation costs) as compared to newer ones.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post

Thanks Sir GTi! I always thought that i have listened to the best that is why I have no regrets now, you're suggestion was indeed perfect!

Just to add, old car or ever newer cars will eventually breakdown, used, abused or even unused. Good thing about our ride is that parts are still cheap/er (as well as the installation costs) as compared to newer ones.

Thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12