New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Innova is my answer to your question, although I don't have one, and will not buy one.
    Get the gas fed not the diesel fed.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    i'll go for innova. just choose the vvti.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hands down INNOVA

Innova G vvTi to be exact.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    if you want diesel, go with the adventure.

if gas is OK with you, go with the innova.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo pepe View Post
    if you want diesel, go with the adventure.

if gas is OK with you, go with the innova.
    hehehe... naunahan ako dito ah..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Have not owned nor closely inspected any of the two, but have ridden both. IMO, Innova has a more car-like ride. I think I'll go with most here to get the gasoline-variant since I am hearing a lot of issues on their diesel-variant.

Lastly, maybe it's just me,- but the column tail lights of the Adventure just do not sink with my taste. It looks just plain ackward (parang ipinilit lang), unlike the ones with Volvo, CRV and Everest. IMHO lang po. PEACE

:starwars:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Adventure is too bouncy in terms of ride comfort. Mas mag-eenjoy ka sa Innova. Moreover, mas matulin ang Innova. hehe!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Among all the AUVs, the Innova, despite still being stiff, has the best ride and, more importantly, the best body control. For this reason alone, I'd recommend the Innova over any other AUV.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

adventure or innova? tama sila kung gusto mo ng diesel engine go for adventure pero kung gusto mo naman ng gas and car like experience go for innova. hataw ang innova vvti dito sa mid east. im going over the 120kph road speed limit when 1 vehicle is flashing his headlight to tell me to move over the slow lane... ang gulat ko pagtapat sa akin, innova hinahabol ng hiace na naka vvti din. both drivers are pakistanies or "PATAN"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Adventure or Innova