New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by outbite View Post
    I test drove the old mazda 6 and the ride was a bit stiff on uneven roads. Does anyone know if the new one fixes that? I really like the mazda 6 but the handling on uneven roads plus the overall space vs the accord/camry is why I still prefer the camry/accord.

The peugeot is great - but I had a friend who had an old peugeot (and an old opel as well) and when they left the country he had a really hard time getting parts and repairs. Maybe in a few years

The legacy is over my budget currently - but that is a good suggestion that I can test drive that and the altima
    Ride is much better than the old car. Still not soft, but then neither is the new Camry or Accord. Mazda6 actually more supple than either, in my opinion, except when going over sharp bumps (due to 18" wheels).

-

Handling-wise, nothing matches the Mazda6. Only the Accord comes close. In terms of acceleration, the Nissan Altima is the most... "fun"... especially if you're talking about the V6... but if you're limiting yourself to four-cylinders, the Mazda6 is a right gas.

-

Rear seat accomodations, nothing beats the Accord-Camry duo. Still the benchmarks for the class. Peugeot is the tightest, personally... the 508 drives very nicely, but it's also very small compared to the newer Japanese executive sedans.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Camry, the Accord just doesn't seem to warm up on me, same on the Mazda 6. Mas gusto ko pa rin porma ng Camry compared to the 2 but that's just my own opinion.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Try to call your dealer if they have a throttle body on stock sa plant. Or some part maybe fuel pump good luck with your kia/ Peugeot. I had an accord and had a problem with the throttle ayon 4 months

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Haha Kia at Peugeot pa talaga, May galit ba kayo sa Columbia Motors hahaha.

5. Join Date
    May 2015
    Looked at the altima and the legacy. Leaning towards the legacy at the moment.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by outbite View Post
    Looked at the altima and the legacy. Leaning towards the legacy at the moment.
    Good thing about the Legacy, it has the Japanese reliability, has all wheel drive, not boring to drive, and has much more advanced infotainment system than either the Camry or Accord. It looks like the Philippine units have built-in GPS, too (not sure if they have PH map already)... Neither Camry nor Accord has that, right?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It would have been great if Subaru brought the 2.0 DIT model of the Legacy. That JDM model packs around 300hp stock.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Accord sir, sarap ng vtec haha kaso malaks sa gasolina.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Accord sir, sarap ng vtec haha kaso malaks sa gasolina. Kung
    camry naaman mag altima ka nalang.,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123