New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    The squeaks are pretty easy. On the Pajero FM I borrowed, I took out most of the squeaks in a day or so of use. You just need to get creative. I had to stuff some rubber pads (pinagtabasan ng cargo mat) between the sliding glass panes to stop a rattle), stuff a rag under the 2nd row seats because the seats rattled on bad roads, tightened the bolts on the third seat, got rid of a ton of junk in the 2nd row underseat compartment and other storage spaces.

Practially the same tricks I employed for my rig. It would be nice if someone could drive around while you sat in the 2nd row and cargo bay hunting for squeaks and rattles.

Check the rubber door stoppers, too. They get stolen a lot by shady Banawe boys and repair shops.

NICE TIPS!!!

or increase the volume of the sound system

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe
    ayus.
    dinaan sa sounds.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    guys which is better? a 92 pajero jap(4x4, a/t) or 05 everest 4x4 manual? they said the everest can speed up to 180 going up. is it true?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I don't know, the one I rode was able to reach 140 kph but it seems to slow to be pushed harder.

Stick with the Everest, get the Pajero only if your know techie stuff about conversion etc.
    iam3739.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
99 Pajero or 05 Everest?