New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm wary of the Sentra's odometer reading unless the owner has several vehicles. For comparison, our seldomly used 323 has now logged 96,000 km already.

Re: the availability & price of parts... it's almost the same between the two vehicles. I never had any parts problems with the 323.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    I'm wary of the Sentra's odometer reading unless the owner has several vehicles. For comparison, our seldomly used 323 has now logged 96,000 km already.

Re: the availability & price of parts... it's almost the same between the two vehicles. I never had any parts problems with the 323.

Actually they have 4 other cars in the garage, we had to bring out the others first so we could test drive the sentra. Thanks for the inputs, I'm, still looking at the Familia as anpther option in case the sentra doesnt push through. I just found a 98 GLX w/ 62k kms for 161k, also first owned. Will try to check it out soon

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I'm biased towards the Sentra Series 3. I used to own one. I had it for 5 years and I never had a single problem with that car. I sold it in 2002 para me pang down ako to buy a new car. Nanghinayang nga ako..hanggang ngayon. Hey, if you decide against getting the Sentra, maybe you can give me the contact number of the seller.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post

Quote Originally Posted by xonx View Post
    I'm biased towards the Sentra Series 3. I used to own one. I had it for 5 years and I never had a single problem with that car. I sold it in 2002 para me pang down ako to buy a new car. Nanghinayang nga ako..hanggang ngayon. Hey, if you decide against getting the Sentra, maybe you can give me the contact number of the seller.

Sure, will let you know once I decide not to buy it.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    nakapili na ba kayo sir? baka pwede pa PM din details nung mga hindi nyo napili? hehehe. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
97 Sentra SIII or 97 Familia GLI