New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga magkano ba e46 ngayon...konting dagdag na lang yata...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The point is, the two cars mentioned are faster than your run-of-the-mill 3-series or Accord.

This is an enthusiast's choice, not a practical one...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the 3 series is so common... hehehe.. mas gusto ko different from the crowd eh. un bm ngayon too much na eh. and anywhere meron.. hehehe..

im having doubts now though.. gusto ko talaga magmatic.. pero sabe un clutch naman ng audi is feather light? hehehe...

i have a month to make a decision...

una audi talaga ako. pero now im onwards to cefiro..

un sa pag intay ng piyesa mas mahirap parin sa alfa romeo ko.. haha!

had a hard time kaya gusto ko sana dit osa audi parang bmw or benz lang kase kahit papanu may casa na siya and marame na nagseservice sa audi nowadays

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Marami ngang 3 series Bimmer.

Mas napapatingin ako kapag Audi ang dumaan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by odell View Post
    the 3 series is so common... hehehe.. mas gusto ko different from the crowd eh. un bm ngayon too much na eh. and anywhere meron.. hehehe..

im having doubts now though.. gusto ko talaga magmatic.. pero sabe un clutch naman ng audi is feather light? hehehe...

i have a month to make a decision...

una audi talaga ako. pero now im onwards to cefiro..

un sa pag intay ng piyesa mas mahirap parin sa alfa romeo ko.. haha!

had a hard time kaya gusto ko sana dit osa audi parang bmw or benz lang kase kahit papanu may casa na siya and marame na nagseservice sa audi nowadays

id get the audi too in a bit pero the only problem is that its already modified and i think i know the original owner of that audi ... sakto kasi yung mga kabit sa kwento sakin

anyways ... sa alam ko yung only problem of that audi model is that medyo mabilis malaspag ... laspag meaning it kalampag etc compared to its rival the
    e36 bmw body.

regadring sa cefiro naman .... ive heard of that cefiro too alam ko sumabog yung old engine or nagoverheat ata kaya ngengine swap siya to that model ....

well just check the car very well nalang muna .... pero ako lookswise audi

btw where do you service and get your parts for the alfa romeo? my brother has one rin kasi e ... a gtv... medyo hirap sa parts import pa kami ... bka may sources ka

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    One more thing i remembered about A4.Check also the suspension for kalampag sound.They wear fast.Check the internet forgot which part.Goodluck.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    *DITTO* on the compression test for the Audi... sad thing that a compression tester is such a simple thing, but so hard to find at the automotive stores here (Have been looking for years, want one for my own garage...)
    Try checking out Hans Tools at Shang; i saw one there before if i remember it right.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by swimstroke View Post
    Marami ngang 3 series Bimmer.

Mas napapatingin ako kapag Audi ang dumaan.
    Yup, with so many 3 Series Bimmers around, it'll be a bit harder to make an e36 or e46 unique nowadays, unless of course you go the full route. However, it is and will still be a 3 Series. A well-maintained and simply modded Audi A4 will catch my attention quicker, and merit a second look.

Yun nga lang, assuming the Audi you're considering has been properly maintained as of the time of purchase, you're still gonna have to maintain it, so parts and reputable shop aside from casa are necessary. I would tend to believe that PGA would indeed concentrate on maintaining and repairing the Audi models they are selling, rather than the older models sold by the other dealer, so perhaps parts, if not also know how, might be harder to come by. And would be expensive.

The Cefiro would have less "wow" factor, but be easier to maintain.

So this is now a matter of the choice of the heart over that of the mind's, or vice versa. Good luck.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kmo,
    yap. nag overheat nga.. kadalasan daw nangyayari u nsa vq20 na engine.. dame na ako narinig na nagpalit ng makina eh..

un alfa ko is serviced at gruppo talyer... ok naman.. hanapin mo si rupert

im more ontu the cefiro now.. inisip ko kasi in the long run baka maipit pa ako.. hehehe.. tsaka ayaw ko na magmanual eh.. kakatamad... pansinin na kaya kung lagyan ko na lang ng 20" un cefiro? hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    odell, yng sa friend ko rin nag overheat yung cefiro nila pero i think nasa proper maintenance lang namn yan .... yung iba naan kasi tumatagal hehe just get the matic cefiro if ever ... rims lang na maganda katapat nyan 20s is too big ive seen some

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
97 Audi A4 1.8T or 01 Nissan cefiro elite v6