New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    based on my budget pasok sila.(199k-220k)

ZUK VIT--------> 4x4 is a plus (pwede ko dalhin sa bukid pag weekends)
    COROLLA-------> well its a toyota, madali sa parts and ok ang quality
    SENTRA--------> cheaper and mas bago kesa ibang choices ko.

it will be used as an hatid-sundo service of my kid. trip will be aproximately 22km back and forth. well paved roads, mild traffic, no heavy floods but long heavy rains may result 5inches(highest) of floods in some part of the trip.
    what car is more fuel efficient and easy to maintain? TIA>>>

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have a soft spot for the Zuk... I'll go for it if I were you. It's more versatile and functional than any compact sedan (4x4 > fwd)

Plus, you've gotta see wiretap's Zuk take a beating from a wayward truck (and saving their lives).

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    I have a soft spot for the Zuk... I'll go for it if I were you. It's more versatile and functional than any compact sedan (4x4 > fwd)

Plus, you've gotta see wiretap's Zuk take a beating from a wayward truck (and saving their lives).
    thanks for your reply. to be honest im leaning towards ZUK Vit. i just need to convince my wife, gusto kasi nya ng car. kasi, if ever we opted for corolla or sentra or even honda this will be our first SEDAN.

YUP, nakita ko yung ZUK ni wiretap sa me and my tsikot , kala ko nga nabitin sya sa pag o-offroad at sinubukan akyatin yung railings...hahahah. joke/...buti na lang safe sya.
    Last edited by cyrusblutrooper; June 4th, 2007 at 12:05 AM. Reason: typo

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you're willing to give up some car-like comfort, the Zuk is the way to go. It does so may things that aren't possible with a regular sedan.

Maintenance is not that hard. As I've learned over the past year or so, a lot of parts are exact matches for Mitsubishi parts! Heck, even some of the engine components have Mitsubishi logos on them. The construction of the Zuk is also relatively simple (like a pick up truck but with rear coil springs) so its also pretty easy to work on.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    mga bro, EFI na ba ang ZUK Vit. ano kay ang average fuel consumption nito.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    All locally sold Zuk Vits are EFI. A carb engine was available in other markets.

Fuel economy starts at 7km/L. Your mileage may vary.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ^^thanks sir OTEP

96up Zuk Vitara vs. 96up corolla gli vs. 98up sentra series III