New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good day peeps,I currently own a 95 model pajero[gen.2] and a friend is proposing a direct swap with his 2000 stada.Considering both are in good condition in reference to their respective year/model,will the swap be advantageous on my part?Can the strada actually fetch a higher price on the market as oppose to the pajero?I will eventually sell either to get me a newer pre-owned fieldmaster.Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm. hirap yan bro... actually, good deal sa akin yan.....

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    bakit kaya gus2 nya ng swap agad? uhmm I think alagang alaga mo yan pajero mo sir noh.. pra sakin kung gusto mo deal mo nan.. pero mas malaki kasi seaters ng paj..
    Last edited by finchy18; August 4th, 2006 at 05:54 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IF you plan on using the vehicles, the Pajero is still a more comfortable rig than the Strada. The Pajero is spacious, soft riding, has a more sophisticated 4wd system, underseat storage, rear toolkit and inspection lamp, etc.

I'd probably get the Strada only if I do regular hauling on my part or if the Pajero is in really bad shape already.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    no deal hehehe. the pajero is still better in resale value than the strada. But what are your needs do you need to haul things or carry people ?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    save the paj

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well,i'm actually happy with my ride,everything about it works just fine,save for a few minor dings on the body and fading paintworks here and there,mechanically it's still in top shape.I was contemplating on a straight swap hoping to maybe get a higher resale price for the strada,because i want to upgrade my ride to a GEN 2.5 Fieldmaster.

95 pajero vs 2000 strada