New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Planning to get it early/mid 2018 or if palarin by end 2017 or before maimplement yung new tax sa cars.

I don't know if i can post this here but I just recently read this http://www.topgear.com.ph/features/b...out-wrx-or-brz and I was just hoping for more feedbacks since I've never really driven a car with turbo before.

Need your honest inputs on which car would be more fun to drive on a daily basis ( errands, meetings, out of town trips etc.. ). Also planning to track it once in a while ( although haven't tried track before )

I currently drive a 2015 lancer gta and I don't plan on selling it since I really really love the car.

Just looking for an upgrade which of course includes looks and power. Pass muna sa SUV now since wala pang plano mag pamilya at 26 years old hehe saka na pag nandyan na

And if you were in my position ano pipiliin niyo? Thank you

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Miata. 😉

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Miata. 😉

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Yes! yung RF! Damn!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Vw gti

Sent from my Excite Prime using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Mazda MX - 5

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Where I am with wide-open, high-altitude driving? I'd take the WRX. In the traffic snarls of Manila? Neither one. I'd commute via air-conditioned bus.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    WRX MT, assuming you want something that you can row the gears on your own. EQAddict mentioned that the WRX CVT is not as engaging primarily due to its boring CVT tranny.

Jut is right to suggest the MX5 if you want a fun and engaging car to drive.

If you want an affordable German fun to drive car, there is no other choice but the VW Golf GTi.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I dont know if its just me pero I dont find the new miata very appealing to my eyes hehe

Is the matic version of the wrx really not good? Was only able to ride it thrice pero as a passenger since my previous boss owns one. I'm not sure if gusto ko pa magmanual given na pag naipit ka sa traffic medyo hassle sa muscle haha pero if I'd consider a manual wrx then I might go for the sti nalang.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Any feedbacks with the matic 86/brz? Thank you

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I second the motion and opinion of Egan.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast