New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    If you plan on using the car for over 10 years, get the Innova.

If you plan on changing cars in less than 10 years time, you can't go wrong with either.

Stuff to consider....

Honda will release the MMC Jazz and FMC Civic late this year.

Toyota also announced that the FMC Hilux and Fortuner will be released late this year.

They did not mention the Innova, but since these share the same platform, the Innova is sure to follow, though more likely in 2012.
    Last edited by murphy; January 6th, 2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: grammar

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kapag ako? I'd choose neither. I find the Jazz too small, and the Innova too plain... and you can only get the entry level model. I'd look around in the 2nd hand market. With 850k, you can get a very good car already. Mitsubishi Outlander perhaps? The one with the 3.0V6 engine? Or you can get a 2nd hand Civic 2.0S, Lancer EX GT-A, Ford Focus TDCi, Kia Carens CRDi, Suzuki Grand Vitara 3.2V6, and many many more...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Pag marami kang sakay lagi eh mag Innova ka.Pero pag porma eh mag Jazz ka nalang..

Sa Feb or March 2011 daw ang updated na 2011 Jazz..Of course may price increase nanaman yan.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if you don't need the space, and you won't drive thru floods, get the jazz. otherwise, get the (diesel) innova.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    the innova J is not all-powered right? for me it's a complete waste of money. pag papakabit ka ng power amenities, 100K+

pag papakabit ka sa banawe ng universal power kits, sandali lang sira na. the banawe boys themselves recommend 2nd hand surpluses instead of bnew power kits kasi ayaw din nila balik ng balik

the innova J is useful as a taxi service kung iba't ibang tao sasakay, less electronic, less ma-damage

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Siguro it can help if you will give additional info kung ano ang purpose mo sa kotse and a little background...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
AT 850K budget INNOVA J or JAZZ 1.5?