New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Vios 1.5G a/t
    Medj maganda ang interior, may ilaw sa side mirrors, and foglamps pati matganda makina,.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You could add the MITSUBISHI MIRAGE GLS 1.2L to the options list.

I just gave it a test drive yesterday at SM MOA and it drives very well. It also comes with a nice list of stuff like: power side mirrors, power windows, keyless entry, keyless (push button) engine start/stop, touchscreen DVD headunit with GPS navigation and two crash airbags.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    You could add the MITSUBISHI MIRAGE GLS 1.2L to the options list.

I just gave it a test drive yesterday at SM MOA and it drives very well. It also comes with a nice list of stuff like: power side mirrors, power windows, keyless entry, keyless (push button) engine start/stop, touchscreen DVD headunit with GPS navigation and two crash airbags.
    mirage po yung first choice ko sir. just waiting to see the actual unit in person and have it test drive...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by noob*cars View Post
    Hello! I'm a beginner driver with zero car background and would like to ask for your advice in getting a brand new car. With a budget of 800K, I'm planning to get an AT for city driving. My dilemma is in choosing which AT can handle the 1km stretch of steep incline on the way to my house. Closest comparison of the steepness would be that of basement/rooftop parking ramps. I understand that any MT car can handle slopes and will give a better FC but I prefer AT for convenience's sake. I was originally interested with the 1.2 CVT Mirage but I'm having second thoughts with its engine size. Currently, I'm looking at the 1.5G AT Vios. So what do you think? Any other suggestions?

To sum up, requirements are as follows:
    1. Budget: 800K
    2. must be AT
    3. can handle steep inclines
    4. fuel efficient
    5. durability & maintenance (planning to keep the car for atleast 5yrs)

By the way, max passengers in any given time will be 3 average sized adults.

Thanks in advance!
    hyundai accent hatch crdi is coming. andito na lahat ng requirements mo.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    mag vacation ka sa Baguio at observe mo kung anong car ang ginagamit ng mga TS dun.

siguro naman magkakaroon ka ng good idea on which car will work best for you, maybe you could also consider 2nd hand cars.

also, consider mo din ung height baka sumabit ka sa mga humps at lumulubog sa baha ung road na dadaanan mo (worse kung pati ang garage mo binabaha).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234