New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    I beg to disagree with the FC of the DMAX, I use one everyday....
    Depende sir sa driver at area. Everyday ko din gamit ang mux, 70km a day. Siguradong mas matipid ang dmax over mux. Isang factor sa pagtipid ng konsumo un ac thermostat. Napansin ko un dati sa jazz. Hehehe

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Un comparison na sinabi ko over navara ay pareho kami ng ruta at mas magaan ang paa sa kin nung owner/driver ng navara

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kkreuk18 View Post
    Depende sir sa driver at area. Everyday ko din gamit ang mux, 70km a day. Siguradong mas matipid ang dmax over mux. Isang factor sa pagtipid ng konsumo un ac thermostat. Napansin ko un dati sa jazz. Hehehe

Best I had with the Dmax 3.0 euro 4 was around 13km/l while the Mux euro 2 was around 11.8 km/l on the same route sa pure highway driving.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Best I had with the Dmax 3.0 euro 4 was around 13km/l while the Mux euro 2 was around 11.8 km/l on the same route sa pure highway driving.
    Hahaha! Bigat paa mo brad. Mux euro 2 manual tranny, 17.3 kpL un best ko. Dasmariñas-Tagaytay-Dasmariñas. 60 km total. Speed 80-90, banayad ang arangkada, ac thermostat nasa unang guhit lang

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I am getting 10km per liter for city driving with light to moderate traffic and 16km per liter for highway drive. This is using a hilux e 4x4 MT with 1k mileage. Im sure the figures will improve when I reach 5k to 10k mileage.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    We have Dmaxes, Hiluxes, NP300s, Tritrons, Rangers in the fleet. After warrenty expired the Ford is costlier. I've seen one with engine out of the bay because of oil-priming issue. Also ford parts are costlier, hard-to source out because of limited supplier. The new one is not as reliable as the old ford that you could easily swap parts from Mazda.

Sir,
    sa opinion po ninyo, alin ang best pickup between 1995-2000, then 2000-2005, then 2005-2010 with respect to (1) reliability /durability and (2) lower maintenance, (3) fuel economy (4) driving experience ? thanks!!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    We have Dmaxes, Hiluxes, NP300s, Tritrons, Rangers in the fleet. After warrenty expired the Ford is costlier. I've seen one with engine out of the bay because of oil-priming issue. Also ford parts are costlier, hard-to source out because of limited supplier. The new one is not as reliable as the old ford that you could easily swap parts from Mazda.

sa opinion po ninyo, alin ang best pickup between 1995-2000, then 2000-2005, then 2005-2010 with respect to (1) reliability /durability and (2) lower maintenance, (3) fuel economy (4) driving experience ? thnx

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345