New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    thanks sir! i already have mods planned for it. hindi pa nga dumaraating yung unit. hahaha!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Congrats with your new truck sir

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotaparter View Post
    thanks sir! i already have mods planned for it. hindi pa nga dumaraating yung unit. hahaha!
    Haha! Tulungan kita mag-isip. Una dagdag foglights then install 4300k xenons on the main projectors and 3000k yellow bulbs on the fogs. Then go over to Speedlab and install the Unichip and K&N air filter. Yun palang should give you at least a 30-40hp boost. If you are still dissatisfied with the power, papasok na yung big volume front mount intercooler... There you get a fast AND fuel efficient pickup!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    * ak its not yet here. by order pa hehe ! but thanks!
    * GTi
    wow, excactly! pero ill skip the bigger intercooler and unichip. The k&n, 4300 projectors and 3000k fogs are exactly what i had in mind! I dont plan to install the unichip as baka ma void agad yung warranty. may palusot yung asa para hindi maclaim ang warranty just incase.

puro aesthetics muna, since the lx's grille is not yet chrome, i plan to chrome it if meron. meron na bang nagcchrome ng plastics satin? chrome dazzler doesnt do it eh.

oh, and also id like to install a nudge bar and a rear foglight :D hehe

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotaparter View Post
    * ak its not yet here. by order pa hehe ! but thanks!
    * GTi
    wow, excactly! pero ill skip the bigger intercooler and unichip. The k&n, 4300 projectors and 3000k fogs are exactly what i had in mind! I dont plan to install the unichip as baka ma void agad yung warranty. may palusot yung asa para hindi maclaim ang warranty just incase.

puro aesthetics muna, since the lx's grille is not yet chrome, i plan to chrome it if meron. meron na bang nagcchrome ng plastics satin? chrome dazzler doesnt do it eh.

oh, and also id like to install a nudge bar and a rear foglight :D hehe
    Yung plug and play version na Unichip does not void the warranty.

Mukhang mahirap kung magpapachrome ka and surely it will not look as good as the original. I'd advise you get a new chrome grille instead. I'm sure there are many in Banawe. And then maybe you would like to invest in a hard type, sliding bed cover.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Yung plug and play version na Unichip does not void the warranty.

Mukhang mahirap kung magpapachrome ka and surely it will not look as good as the original. I'd advise you get a new chrome grille instead. I'm sure there are many in Banawe. And then maybe you would like to invest in a hard type, sliding bed cover.

i actually like that sliding bed cover. but medyo mahal (30k if im not mistaken) cant afford it for now. im planning to get a plastic bedliner na lang. its 10k sa casa (too expensive and unreasonable!) hopefully makahanap ako ng around 3-4k sa banawe. plastic lang naman yung eh.

meron orig isuzu chrome grille sa banawe? really? hindi kaya galing sa mga carnap and chopchop yun?

as for the unichip, ipon mode! mukhang magandang upgrade yun as long as hindi nagvovoid ng warranty hehe

7. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    hehehe..!!!oo yung may mga figure pa nga siya pinepresent, sa dynotesting ata yun e, hehehe!!!grabe may scientific figures pa yung mga explanation/classifcation niya dun sa d-max and its competitors, oo nga ano nasan na ba si mr.Dmaxiado? dati basta usapang pick-up truck e lagi siyang tatad ng post sa mga thread. Well, di natin masisi, proud Izusu D-max owner at mas kabisado niya yun kaya yung ang ibinibida niya.
    I am actually very interested to see this "charts" do you have a link, sir??

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678