New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rflores View Post
    Hi viper, i also see Getz for the same price as a Hyundai, same age eh.. Im thinking may 2 more years pa na warranty yun.. correct me if im wrong..

in case ganun nga, which would you choose? aint the i10 a lot smaller than the getz?
    I just checked it in wikipedia, the getz is 3.8m long and the i10 is 3.5m long
    If size is not an issue for you or you very rarely use expressways the i10 is perfect
    2 years pa yung warranty if you get a 2010 (I thought it was 2012 now)

If you go to expressways and need space, I would get a Getz CRDI, just watch out for the turbo
    Im having a hard time finding a good jazz for 300k in sulit now

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    I just checked it in wikipedia, the getz is 3.8m long and the i10 is 3.5m long
    If size is not an issue for you or you very rarely use expressways the i10 is perfect
    2 years pa yung warranty if you get a 2010 (I thought it was 2012 now)

If you go to expressways and need space, I would get a Getz CRDI, just watch out for the turbo
    Im having a hard time finding a good jazz for 300k in sulit now
    0.3mm difference?! whoa. I didnt know that. Ive always thought (and based on when I see them in person) that the i10 is significantly smaller than the getz. I remember the Getz is being categorized alongside Yaris, Jazz, Mazda2, Picanto in terms of size and the i10 on the smaller category with the Alto, Eon, Spark.

As for the Jazz, yeah. I think I need to stretch the budget to the upper 300k.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    0.3mm difference?! whoa. I didnt know that. Ive always thought (and based on when I see them in person) that the i10 is significantly smaller than the getz. I remember the Getz is being categorized alongside Yaris, Jazz, Mazda2, Picanto in terms of size and the i10 on the smaller category with the Alto, Eon, Spark.

My eyes tells me that the Getz is like the current Mirage now in dimensions. So, it's really bigger than the i10.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

0.3 meters = 11 inches. malaki ding difference yun. almost a foot.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    0.3 meters = 11 inches. malaki ding difference yun. almost a foot.
    aw. I thought millimeters, meters pala. yeah malaki yan. 11 inches is a big difference indeed. Anyway, I think the i10 has more creature comforts inside that makes it a better deal,... i think.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    aw. I thought millimeters, meters pala. yeah malaki yan. 11 inches is a big difference indeed. Anyway, I think the i10 has more creature comforts inside that makes it a better deal,... i think.
    I think the only feature worth noting of the i10 over the Getz is the availability of a driver side airbag on some models during it's launch. I think it is now standard on most of its models. Aside from that, say, a Getz CRDi vs i10 GLS. I dont think the Getz lacks anything, except for an airbag. The Getz 1.1 though, is a far different story.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hinde ba malakas sa gas yung AT i10?

Parang may nabasa ako dito before disappointed sa efficiency ng i10 niya? :confused:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Ok ata ang manual ng i10. May isang friend ako super disappointed sa i10 AT nya kaya kumuha ng Accent MT. Pero leadfoot naman kasi yun.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Hinde ba malakas sa gas yung AT i10?

Parang may nabasa ako dito before disappointed sa efficiency ng i10 niya? :confused:
    technically naman, mas malakas sa gasolina ang AT kesa sa MT, aside from the fact na small engine ang i10 kaya you have to really press it down hard to get the power that you want and need.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    I would suggest you to compare car from many sites with all aspect then make your choice.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345