New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    With the choices in your list and I have an easy 1M at hand, I will get a brand new. Konti na lang deprensya. Baka maka tsamba ka pa ng second hand na nabaha.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    ^ I agree with this. Konting ipon nalang brand new na. Or why not finance the remaining? Magaling na kasi magtago ng flooded cars ngayon, Not unless you will be buying from a trusted source.

EDIT: If you are really decided to get a pre-loved, I want to also suggest the Mazda CX-9. Fits the bill, except for fuel efficiency.
    Last edited by leodawesome; February 24th, 2014 at 07:55 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Since you're from Cebu, I suggest you get Kia off your list as there is an existing thread regarding the possible incompetence of Kia's service center in Cebu.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponkan View Post
    Pajero? pero sa current choice nyo sa CRV ako
    Theres a 2005 Pajero I've seen for sale. 900k. A bit too old, and I don't like the interior.

Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    With the choices in your list and I have an easy 1M at hand, I will get a brand new. Konti na lang deprensya. Baka maka tsamba ka pa ng second hand na nabaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    ^ I agree with this. Konting ipon nalang brand new na. Or why not finance the remaining? Magaling na kasi magtago ng flooded cars ngayon, Not unless you will be buying from a trusted source.

EDIT: If you are really decided to get a pre-loved, I want to also suggest the Mazda CX-9. Fits the bill, except for fuel efficiency.
    Actually, that was the plan at first. 1.5M+ for something brand new. But then, being practical and all, I'm thinking that 500k+ in savings is a lot. Some of the cars we've had were 2nd hand, bought from someone we know. Like-new condition, half the price. Pretty good deal IMO. Just find a really good unit for a good price and check everything including maintenance records and etc. There was a 2008 2.4 AWD CRV with 16k mileage verified by casa, accessories, and generally like new - for only 750k. Decided to get it na when the owner suddenly decided not to let go of his baby.

So now I'm still hunting. I've gone to see some , but I havent liked any of them yet. Some of them had lots of scratches, some were really dirty, others punit-punit na yung upholstery and may mga dents pa. I'm in Cebu naman so no Ondoy cars basta Cebu unit. I also make sure casa maintained and verify it sa casa. There were actually really good units for sale for a really good price pero the car dealers get them in the blink of an eye then add 200k to the price. Tiyaga lang talaga sa paghahanap ng good unit. No rush anyway.

If I still cant find one, baka nga brand new nalang.

Quote Originally Posted by k0mpressor View Post
    Since you're from Cebu, I suggest you get Kia off your list as there is an existing thread regarding the possible incompetence of Kia's service center in Cebu.
    Noted. Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Brand new innova for the TS. Fits all the requirements (comfort is subjective heheh) but it ain't an SUV.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12