New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Thank you sa comment..siguro sa swift 1.2 nalang talaga..mas malaki po ba si swift kesa sa wigo..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Kung yung jazz ay well maintained at hindi nabaha, . . .

Sa brand new swift pa rin ako. . .

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It's really difficult to check nowadays if a vehicle is flooded unless you take apart the vehicle. Shops already know what areas the buyers check for flooding so they are becoming very good "restoring" flooded vehicles.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    If in good condition, Jazz ako. Mas mura na, mas matulin, mas maganda. Bnew nga Swift pero paglabas mo sa showroom bawas agad value nyan. If di mo nagustuhan Jazz benta mo lang ulit may bibili agad nyan, lalo na't traditional AT mas kampante 2bd habd buyers kesa sa CVT ng 1st gen. Enough naman siguro yung natipid mong 100k if may sira na lumabas.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by atog View Post
    Thank you sa comment..siguro sa swift 1.2 nalang talaga..mas malaki po ba si swift kesa sa wigo..
    my personal opinion: sa brand new swift ako. maruti sa india is very popular. ang kalsada at traffic halos parehas sa manila kaya naniniwala ako na ok rin yan dito. pre-owned jazz kahit pa alaga will always be 2nd hand.. iba pa rin ang smell & feel ng brand new.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    iba pa rin ang smell & feel ng brand new.
    I understand the appeal of brand new to many people, but IMO that so called 'smell and feel' is largely subjective, and probably less applicable to the entry level vehicles. After one year this 'smell and feel' would be nothing to the extra power and refinement the Jazz offers, not to mention the better interior. Caveat emptor still holds very true for used cars though more so than brand new, so exercise extra caution with these units and make sure that they are properly inspected pre-purchase.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

iba pa rin ang smell & feel ng brand new.
    I understand the appeal of brand new to many people, but IMO that so called 'smell and feel' is largely subjective, and probably less applicable to the entry level vehicles. After one year this 'smell and feel' would be nothing to the extra power and refinement the Jazz offers, not to mention the better interior. Caveat emptor still holds very true for used cars though more so than brand new, so exercise extra caution with these units and make sure that they are properly inspected pre-purchase.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I wouldn't trade horsepower, size, or features, for the temporary new car smell.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Jazz if it has followed the pms schedule and had no major accident. It performs better and has a bigger space.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I wouldn't trade horsepower, size, or features, for the temporary new car smell.
    100% agree and the maintenance is easy especially with the slightly old jazz. That 1.5 vs 1.2 power is more enjoyable too. Parts wise di natin alam kung maganda inventory ng suzuki.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    ayoko pa rin sa jazz paano na lang kung may namatay na pala sa loob nito gabi-gabig nagpapakita sa rear view mirror mo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast