New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Knowing Isuzu not really as a passenger car manufscturer but more on the workhorse type with their trucks. Expect this exteriror to last 10 years more,

But there is hope, they are phasing out the crosswind. That means a new model js coming. It may rival the hot-selling Innova. So expect a diesel crossover in the price of the Innova but at comfort level of the likes Hyundai Tucson and Santa Fe.

Sent from my Macbook 12"

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yang mga friend mo bat di kasi muna nagtest drive ng MUX bago magsibili ng Fortuner?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Yung naglabas ng 4x4 talagang loyal sa brand tapos yung naglabas ng V variant na outnumber ng votes ng family members.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Flash Plus using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Knowing Isuzu not really as a passenger car manufscturer but more on the workhorse type with their trucks. Expect this exteriror to last 10 years more,

But there is hope, they are phasing out the crosswind. That means a new model js coming. It may rival the hot-selling Innova. So expect a diesel crossover in the price of the Innova but at comfort level of the likes Hyundai Tucson and Santa Fe.

Sent from my Macbook 12"
    OMG! Finally ang crosswind! I hope they replace it with something as robust but more modern and a lot more comfy.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Fortuner. Magiging old model eventually ang MUx..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MatchuPichu0324 View Post
    Fortuner. Magiging old model eventually ang MUx..
    that goes for all cars, bar none.
    but some cars do not diminish in market value as fast as other cars.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    On the cabin noise issue with the MUX, how does it compare with the the previous Monterosport model particularly sa expressway? The previous gen Monterosport is what we use currently.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mikhael View Post
    On the cabin noise issue with the MUX, how does it compare with the the previous Monterosport model particularly sa expressway? The previous gen Monterosport is what we use currently.
    Mas maingay ang montero sir. More so kung 4m41 ang engine, based on personal observation. Mas luma kasi ang mga engine nito kontra sa mu-x.

Yung bagong 2.4l though i believe mas tahimik pa ata sa 3.2 ng pajero.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819