New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Basta boxer engine, BS na? I guess the same applies for Porsche, they also use boxer engines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    porsche hindi...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I would pick the HR-V just because it is newer and it is more likely to be a better value now than a used XV.

The looks (both in and out) of the HR-V are superior, imho. However, the XV is AWD and will likely be a better drive overall. Safety features will probably be similar but the Honda Sensing tech on the HR-V is probably better than the older iteration of Subaru Eyesight from the XV.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    porsche hindi...
    May BS din Porsche. I'm sure you know of the IMS/RMS issue on 996/997s. Then there's a problem pa with the cylinder lining because Porsche thought alusil was too expensive and they made a cheap-o version of it (lokasil) that degrades and causes cylinder scoring.

If you remember that video of a 996 spewing all sorts of smoke I'm starting to wonder if this was the cause...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    May BS din Porsche. I'm sure you know of the IMS/RMS issue on 996/997s. Then there's a problem pa with the cylinder lining because Porsche thought alusil was too expensive and they made a cheap-o version of it (lokasil) that degrades and causes cylinder scoring.

If you remember that video of a 996 spewing all sorts of smoke I'm starting to wonder if this was the cause...
    brake pads pa lng.. ayaw ko na porsche lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12