New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    This is important to note. NVH of innova is not very good should I say anlayo compared to Montero. You will really feel the difference when you're the one on the steering wheel.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Uu bro. 1hr ako sa fresh innova na grab. Potek i was shaking after stepping out....

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Uu bro. 1hr ako sa fresh innova na grab. Potek i was shaking after stepping out....
    Speaking of NVH, how will you guys compare the Montero's NVH against the Fortuner, Everest and Terra? Which among these is best in that aspect?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Sorry for slightly hijacking the thread.

Innova is around 1522k, just add 30k and same na siya sa montero hehe. It's for the G variant.

Commander says, if you want the innova, go for just the E. If you're leaning for the G, get the monty instead.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post
    Sorry for slightly hijacking the thread.

Innova is around 1522k, just add 30k and same na siya sa montero hehe. It's for the G variant.

Commander says, if you want the innova, go for just the E. If you're leaning for the G, get the monty instead.
    Let the misis decide or follow her suggestions. Mahirap na later sabihan na “dapat yung isa na lang binili natin”. Hahahaha

However, if comfort and handling is a key requirement, I would suggest a crossover. The 7-seater CRV diesel and the bigger Sorento 4x2 is priced around 1.7M to 1.8M which is around the same as the midtrim PPVs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Let the misis decide or follow her suggestions. Mahirap na later sabihan na “dapat yung isa na lang binili natin”. Hahahaha

However, if comfort and handling is a key requirement, I would suggest a crossover. The 7-seater CRV diesel and the bigger Sorento 4x2 is priced around 1.7M to 1.8M which is around the same as the midtrim PPVs.

Damn right!

Actually, if I ought to get the Montero for 1.55m, that is the cash offer. And I don't have that amount lol. I'm thinking of a way to get it through bank loans and maximize the cash offer.

Any suggestions?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Damn right!

Actually, if I ought to get the Montero for 1.55m, that is the cash offer. And I don't have that amount lol. I'm thinking of a way to get it through bank loans and maximize the cash offer.

Any suggestions?
    Ask the dealer for options. Do a comparison before deciding.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    This is important to note. NVH of innova is not very good should I say anlayo compared to Montero. You will really feel the difference when you're the one on the steering wheel.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    get the gas variant innova.
    cheaper na, less nvh pa.

you can always reason your way into an innova, should you like to.
    just as you can always reason your way out of it, should you like to.

heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    get the gas variant innova.
    cheaper na, less nvh pa.

you can always reason your way into an innova, should you like to.
    just as you can always reason your way out of it, should you like to.

heh heh.
    It was my one and only decision, TBH. Because it's currently the king of the mountain in it's price range, specially the E variant.

But the cash discounts for the Montero made up for a good contender, if I have the means for it.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    It was my one and only decision, TBH. Because it's currently the king of the mountain in it's price range, specially the E variant.

But the cash discounts for the Montero made up for a good contender, if I have the means for it.
    For almost the same amount of money between innova and montero? Sa montero na ako.. hehe.. but thats just me.. iba pa din SUV...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Speaking of NVH, how will you guys compare the Montero's NVH against the Fortuner, Everest and Terra? Which among these is best in that aspect?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Everest is quietest in the competition. Off the radar: Reliability issues.

New Fortuner 2.8 with Prado Balance Shaft... I want to test drive this. Price will be Prado like

This MonteroGLS is still the one to get for 1.55M

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast