New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    How reliable is the Navara 4wd over the Hilux 4wd? Such as parts availability and such. I have seen Terras in social media that it has this weak link the front suspension component and also confirm by someone I know.
    So far Nissan hasn't been spending r&d on their trucks. The 2022 frontier in the US got new sheet metal and afforded the Adas system.

Remember when Mercedes Benz used the navarra platform and couldnt sell lol. Xclass?

Nissans full size truck the titan is on the chopping block.

Nissan navarra sales in Europe will stop next month.

Nissan South Africa dropped the 2.3L in favor 2.5L diesel.. hmmmm baket kaya..

Random thoughts lng...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    So far Nissan hasn't been spending r&d on their trucks. The 2022 frontier in the US got new sheet metal and afforded the Adas system.

Remember when Mercedes Benz used the navarra platform and couldnt sell lol. Xclass?

Nissans full size truck the titan is on the chopping block.

Nissan navarra sales in Europe will stop next month.

Nissan South Africa dropped the 2.3L in favor 2.5L diesel.. hmmmm baket kaya..

Random thoughts lng...
    Masyado ka namang nega sa nissan lmao xD

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ginamit din as military vehicle yung D40 F-Alpha platform under ACMAT ALTV. Badge engineered Mercedes X-class, Suzuki Equator, & Renault Alaskan so which means the platform has no problem kaya carry-over lang sa US version.

Medyo natatagtagan lang ako sa dual-rate rear coil springs neto D23 V2, pero all in all sulit sa features. Yung D40 ko buhay pa, im keeping it with the D23.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    The Hilux 4x4. Jeremy Clarkson tested tibay. Even the terrorists prefer the Hilux over other trucks because of its rugged dependability.
    If this is true, mapapahanga talaga ako- they put it through the worst use (battle tested in the dust of Afghanistan/Africa) and ok pa rin. Talo mga PUJ dito!

Those mujahideen technicals probably never had to go into tight parking basement parking with extremely low headroom though... (ops, sumabit yung 20mm, i-atras mo!) LOL...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    wow.. the interior is amazing...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    i think this thing will sell well...wtf

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Got to checkout the bt50,

Parang theres something missing, walang angas factor, I dont know maybe its the color grey, medyo lame din ang pagkagrey.

Have you guys seen it in person? What do you think?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post

Parang theres something missing, walang angas factor, I dont know maybe its the color grey, medyo lame din ang pagkagrey.

i haven't seen in person yung bt50 pero i might get what you mean. i may describe it as slick or pogi pero macho? probably no.

sa akin ranger raptor, navara pro 4x, maski yung bago dmax pwede macho o brusko dating.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006

I think it has something to do with the fact that it uses the same front end design as its cars and crossovers/SUVs.

Stylish, refined, but not exactly rugged.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008

May nakita ako kanina.. ok naman.. elegant but not sporty yung looks.. not like strada and hilux.. di ko type yun stock magwheels.. parang bitin