New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014

which one has the lightest clutch pedal?

these base model 4x4's are great alternatives to the jimny. for roughly the same price you get a lot more car, twice the passenger doors

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    which one has the lightest clutch pedal?
    i agree.
    light clutch pedal and light manibela.
    them's the secret to pleasurable driving.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I would go to each dealership and try the clutch on each of them. That will help you sort out what is acceptable and not.

I tried a Ranger and I found it decent. Most clutches are light enough now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    i've tried navara's clutch last year. heavy

strada naman... long deep travel but seems to be light enough. lemme try revisiting the mitsu stealership this week... the strada has the smallest turning radius due to it's shorter wheelbase (though the bed looks like it overhangs a lot, which kinda limits the departure angle). but it's got power windows, the hilux are hand crank wtf

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    just got back from toyota. clutch on the hilux isn't bad. i think it's light enough to daily drive here in my province. meron pa rear diff lock, the other base model 4x4 don't have this.

i like the UN peacekeeper look LOL (pic taken from the vid above):

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    just got back from toyota. clutch on the hilux isn't bad. i think it's light enough to daily drive here in my province. meron pa rear diff lock, the other base model 4x4 don't have this.

i like the UN peacekeeper look LOL (pic taken from the vid above):

Ayos. Kung natuloy ang purchase, request ng pictures kung saan saan nakakaabot na lugar in stock form.

Huling 4x2 Strada na nasubukan ko ay L200 pa ang tawag. Magaan ang clutch, okay ang shifter, at relatively malambot ang suspension.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    An Igorot once said "dakami nga taga upland gumatgatang kami ti pickup para ti purpose na dakayo a taga patag gumatgatang kayo para pang porma"

trans: kaming mga taga bundok bumibili kami ng pickup para sa purpose niya kayong mga nasa kapatagan bumibili kayo pamporma lang.
    Lols ung iba jan maraming pang setup ng mga pickups nila sa autobot autoworks etc. samantala karamihan sa kanila mga 4x2 lamang.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    How reliable is the Navara 4wd over the Hilux 4wd? Such as parts availability and such. I have seen Terras in social media that it has this weak link the front suspension component and also confirm by someone I know.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    How reliable is the Navara 4wd over the Hilux 4wd? Such as parts availability and such. I have seen Terras in social media that it has this weak link the front suspension component and also confirm by someone I know.
    Hilux 4wd are very reliable. No question dyan. Don't know about Navarra pero madami din ako nakikita niyan sa roads. Though hindi usually heavy duty use unlike Hilux and Ranger. Yang dalawang yan ang marami sa business at hauling.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    The Hilux 4x4. Jeremy Clarkson tested tibay. Even the terrorists prefer the Hilux over other trucks because of its rugged dependability.