The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Same dilemma. Torn between XV 2.0i-S and CRV 2.0S

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar54 View Post
    Riding and driving the Subaru though tops all the rest, theres nothing else like the Subaru, big time handling and power.
    Big time “power”? The XV has 150hp so not really “big time power”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tuazon7 View Post
    Same dilemma. Torn between XV 2.0i-S and CRV 2.0S

If you are practical, get the CR-V ... if you have money, get the Subaru XV ...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Thanks. But practical in the sense of what for the CRV? Subaru is expensive due to?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tuazon7 View Post
    Thanks. But practical in the sense of what for the CRV? Subaru is expensive due to?

OEM Parts are a 'bit more' expensive, casa maintenance is a bit more expensive too, based on the posts here.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Subaru and Honda PMS costs are about the same. Subaru allows you to source your own fluids and just let them do the service.

After-warranty PMS cost will vary depending on the shop where you have car serviced. Now, with the new Honda diesel engine, there is not much network to service such an engine outside of casa. For Honda with gasoline engines, there is already a good number of shops who are equipped to service them.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    So its an image thing too

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It's more like because the Subaru will be more expensive to maintain ... More servicing because of the All Wheel Drive system ... More things that tend to breakdown ... Budget in advance for the aircon evaporator ... If you go to Subaru forums, it's not an if but a when it will breakdown ... Then there's also the brake light switch issue but then it's a cheap fix ...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Is Honda known to have reputable diesel engines?

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    It's more like because the Subaru will be more expensive to maintain ... More servicing because of the All Wheel Drive system ... More things that tend to breakdown ... Budget in advance for the aircon evaporator ... If you go to Subaru forums, it's not an if but a when it will breakdown ... Then there's also the brake light switch issue but then it's a cheap fix ...
    True. My evap also failed. After replacement aircon not same anymore. Weak blower at the same temp as before, but cold.

Honda diesel reputable, in Europe.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast