New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    power is king ika nga, it boost the ego of some knowing that their cars are more powerful than others.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    They are also saying that the remapped ECU has no problem at all. Papaano kung naka roadtrip at nag karoon ng problem papaano aayusin yung remapped ECU?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by nelany View Post
    They are also saying that the remapped ECU has no problem at all. Papaano kung naka roadtrip at nag karoon ng problem papaano aayusin yung remapped ECU?
    like the stock lang din. when there is a problem sa system, mag check engine, kapag severe it will go to limp mode. and you go back to casa for them to fix. sa remapped, you need to contact the tuning shop din for a fix.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I had 2 cars with remapped ecu's, piggy back unichips go check engine light on me after a few months. Had to reduce the tune/boost/ignition timing......

1 a diesel and 1 a gas car. Both turbo. Im no scientist but more power definitely means more heat and wear and tear vs stock. Whether the engine and transmission internals have the tolerances for it is a different matter.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Good day sir, ask ko lang magkano po ba bigayan ng diacount ngayon for diesel pajero? And if color white po ba ano ang magiging kulay ng interior? Tia

5. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Good evening guys i already got my unit last january 1. I'm very happy with it and so far I prefer to drive it than my LC hehe.

But it seems that LTO doesn't allow special plate applications anymore which is a real bummer for me

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by calibre027 View Post
    Good evening guys i already got my unit last january 1. I'm very happy with it and so far I prefer to drive it than my LC hehe.

But it seems that LTO doesn't allow special plate applications anymore which is a real bummer for me
    Congrats! Did you get yours from Metro Manila dealers? Halos wala mabigay na unit mga Manila dealers

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    There's a dealer open on Jan 1?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    There's a dealer open on Jan 1?
    asked my SA to release it before the holidays. I came back to the country at January 1, that's when it got delivered to me. Perks of having an in-law as an SA

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    Congrats! Did you get yours from Metro Manila dealers? Halos wala mabigay na unit mga Manila dealers
    Got it from bulacan sir

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by calibre027 View Post
    asked my SA to release it before the holidays. I came back to the country at January 1, that's when it got delivered to me. Perks of having an in-law as an SA

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got it from bulacan sir
    Nice! At least mas malapit sayo. Ako Pangasinan pa, hehe

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Mitsubishi retains the price of the Pajero

https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-...ticle_featured