New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I think it's dealer dependent. And I think the promo you mentioned is for August only.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    they launched that promo coz nobody is buying Tucson since 2015 na sobrang bare in the age of cars having touchscreen and smartphones. in FB up to sept 30 ang promo, but there's one thing useful about FB search, last may pa nila inoofer ang promo na yan that will expire in May 31 lol.

try it type Hyundai Tucson promo sa search, lalabas dun history nyan. the people must educate themselves na these days. if you dont learn this, ma lusutan kayo ng mga promos na pwedw nila sa kanila na lang.

kung tuusin casa are selling that android 10" touch for 30k take note no install pa for those units na hindi nabigyan ng promo, but there is a third party sell. that selss it at 18k sa fb groups, same unit. learn FB, it pays to know. i learned that from millenials. while other oldies are laughing at them, I cherish them.

if you type nga isuzu mux promo, youll know that a lot of people got the 2.5MuX at 1.338M since it was offered in 2015 based on history. pano nangyari yun eh ang starting price ng MuX originally eh 1.668M. why? wait for it, because it pays to know��

3. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    I would definitely go with a Hyundai. Better looks and service.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Guys I would just like to ask if every 3 months talaga ang PMS ng hyundai and santa fe kahit di masyado nagagamit?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Tucson GL P1,388,000 vs Sportage SL P1,395,000
    Tucson w/0 foglamps, no drive mode, no steering controls. Very bare
    Sportage with drive mode, rear a/c, steering wheel controls, rear sensors
    Between the two, I’d go for the Sportage.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by monsky137 View Post
    Guys I would just like to ask if every 3 months talaga ang PMS ng hyundai and santa fe kahit di masyado nagagamit?
    mine is every 6months/7k kms. FS oil

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    nun sa casa pa ako nag-pa-service every 5000 km ako hinde ko sinunod yan, pero wag mo naman palampasin ng one year kahit 2k lang natakbo kasi hinde lang naman change oil ang may wear and tear.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Tucson GL P1,388,000 vs Sportage SL P1,395,000
    Tucson w/0 foglamps, no drive mode, no steering controls. Very bare
    Sportage with drive mode, rear a/c, steering wheel controls, rear sensors
    Between the two, I’d go for the Sportage.
    I actually like the Sportage better, too. However, Hyundai dealerships are offering as much as 120k discount these days and they pop in a touchscreen head unit as a freebie (one of many).

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    nun Sept. 1368M lang ang Tucson GL CRDi, pero may 100k discount

ngaun 1.388M na ang Tucson GL CRDI, pero may 120K discount

lol

dapat yata imbestigahan na ng DTI ang mga car dealerships eh. this is getting absurd.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Between the 2 brands, mas prepared ang HARI sa sales. They have stocks ready all the time while ang Colombian Auto walang mahanap. I am asking around for the Sportage LX (the top of the line is the GT model which is P1,795k & LX is P1,395k). They are pushing for me to buy either the GT or gasoline LX, which I do not like. Ang planta raw panay gasoline version meron. I heard newer stocks are coming this December. Apparently, they order only when you reserve.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234