New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Any feedback sa PMS ng Ranger, how much ang 10K inabot? Planning to buy the new FX4. TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Ranger lang pinaka-maganda pickup ngaun like mine, grabe festures pag top - of - the - line. Para ka na naka mustang sa dami ng electronics, if mustang is muscle car, then Ranger is a muscle pick-up

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jsljr View Post
    Any feedback sa PMS ng Ranger, how much ang 10K inabot? Planning to buy the new FX4. TIA
    My Ranger's 10k PMS was around 8k if I remember correctly. Fully synthetic oil.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    My Ranger's 10k PMS was around 8k if I remember correctly. Fully synthetic oil.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    may ranger ka di ba puros sedan ka lang

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jsljr View Post

mas siguro ng ilang litro yan yan FX4 kasi 2.2 yan diba, kasi 3.2 Wildtrak almost 10L ang synthetic oil . baka 8Ls yan so bawas ka lang ng 1200 for 2 liters. I spend 9K sa 10T km PMS. sa casa yun. pero kung ako tatanungin sa Banawe with Mazford's consumables, I spend half of that lang tapos sa suki ko gas station. eh kaya lang may warranty pa eh

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Well I did the last minute shopping before the TRAIN drops. All of these have their ups and downs, it will boils down to each one preferences.
    Ranger - looks and tech
    Hilux - longevity and maintenance
    Colorado - power
    Navarra - price?

So whatever your heart desires...GO.

Finally drove the new Z71 Colorado... man... they've really fixed the issues with the steering and suspension. I'd say the Z71 actually handles better than the Ranger now, and I still like the 2.8 better than the 3.2. The 3.2 is relaxing to drive... you can simply ride the lowdown torque all day, but the 2.8 really drives with more gusto.

Interior is an improvement. Still not Ranger-level, but close now, whereas the last one was dead last in plastic quality compared to its rivals.[/QUOTE]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345